+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: T.Q./Tareq

his site is quite dense (www.tareqkabir.com). i wonder if his students are going to change their opinion of him after the show. His pictures are interesting (esp. the one of him as a kid). Warning people - if you didn't like college, you won't like this site.

hmmm.....

Intelligence and a sense of humor?!?! (And he's okay looking, depending on which picture you look at.) I think she should consider him although I don't think she will!

I just saw the other post complaining about the portrayal of asians on the show. i agree that it's not the best light to show them but also consider that Tareq and Dennis S seem to be the most educated. I think maybe NBC did a good job by having them on to show. But I also don't think that either of them will get far in the show because of that. Oh well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I would drink her bath water -- that woman is delicious.
    Am I the only one who found this kinda scary?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

seems like a very funny guy

I hope he is joking about the bath water comment. If he is - he has a pretty good sense of humor and should be pretty fun to watch. If he is not joking then I want to find out where he lives and stay several states away.

Where's Zimbabwe

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    I hope he is joking about the bath water comment. If he is - he has a pretty good sense of humor and should be pretty fun to watch. If he is not joking then I want to find out where he lives and stay several states away.
    I think Zimbabwe is pretty far from wherever anyone here is. Maybe its exeptable there. I hope he doesnt tell Melena what he wants to do with Nancy's bath water.

What impresses me about this guy is that he's only 21 and a University Professor.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    He's obviously a very intelligent person...that is sometimes helpful in getting a date...with very intelligent women...Not sure brains are going to help on this show...I just hope he does us smart guys proud..

cali...I think people's sense of humor can be good and bad at the same time...depends on who is laughing....but the way he stated that was humourous.....

Some one needs to tell this boy....that you should save the talk about vegtables for the second date.....

+ Reply to Thread