+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Adam

I like Adam. I think he is witty and caring, although may sometimes speak before thinking. I hope she picks Adam.

FORT Regular
    To compare Adam to Zach and say Adam is a bigger jerk is a gigantic stretch. John was my favorite on the show but if he was stupid enough to sing again when it didnt go over so hot the first time its his fault. This show is a competition don't blame Adam because he was trying to be funny and he got John to make a fool out of himself in Melana's eye's again.

FORT Newbie

ADAM the "Average Joe?"

I think that Adam is great. He should be happy to not have that superficial Melana. I am suprised that she did not pick him because he has money! He is not ugly. He was the most real person on that show. I think she was waiting for them to bring on hunkier guys so she would not have to pick an "Average Joe". Who is NBC to say that those men were average Joe's because to some women those men were very good looking. She is dumb because she went for looks not for a personality. Adam is lucky because he will have so many girls after him now that the show is over. GOOOOOOO ADAM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by surfbetty
    I think that Adam is great. He should be happy to not have that superficial Melana. I am suprised that she did not pick him because he has money! He is not ugly. He was the most real person on that show. I think she was waiting for them to bring on hunkier guys so she would not have to pick an "Average Joe". Who is NBC to say that those men were average Joe's because to some women those men were very good looking. She is dumb because she went for looks not for a personality. Adam is lucky because he will have so many girls after him now that the show is over. GOOOOOOO ADAM.
    I'm just wondering who set the standard for what "Average" is? I thought from the beginning there were a couple of the AJs who were attractive, plus I like my men a little on the pudgy side (kinda like Adam, but not like the skinny "hunks"). I have to say, Adam's personality is wonderful and he had me laughing so hard last night, but I'm not sure I would have kept him earlier on, but if I had to choose between Jason and Adam based on what I saw last night? Hands down it would be Adam. Jason showed absolutely no personality last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    I'm just wondering who set the standard for what "Average" is? I thought from the beginning there were a couple of the AJs who were attractive, plus I like my men a little on the pudgy side (kinda like Adam, but not like the skinny "hunks"). I have to say, Adam's personality is wonderful and he had me laughing so hard last night, but I'm not sure I would have kept him earlier on, but if I had to choose between Jason and Adam based on what I saw last night? Hands down it would be Adam. Jason showed absolutely no personality last night!
    I think they said he was average because he is not a model, although I think he has been on more covers of magizines then Jason!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I think they said he was average because he is not a model, although I think he has been on more covers of magizines then Jason!!!!
    I personally enjoyed Adam's personality, for the most part, but he was NO angel. It's revisionist history to paint him with a Saint's paint brush.

He was the one to kick the credenza when they found out about the hunks. Violence = No! No!

He was the one that got John to sing the song, knowing that it was an Eye Rolling event. Mocking = No! No!

He was the one that said he'd hang with the Duff to get to Melana. Superficial = No! No!

He was the only one that got into a fight with Melana over her justifiable mix of emotions. Intolerance = No! No!

Regarding looks, I have to say, I couldnt' stand looking at Adam. Both my girlfriends and I thought he looked like Mr. Ed with those GIANT horse teeth and too closely set eyes. I'd like Adam as a friend, but couldn't put up with his teeth clicking mine each time we kissed. Also, not into stubble burn on my cheeks.

But rich, average joes unite! Way back in history, Henry Kissinger was voted the Sexiest Man of some year, proving that looks don't count to some.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I
    Regarding looks, I have to say, I couldnt' stand looking at Adam. Both my girlfriends and I thought he looked like Mr. Ed with those GIANT horse teeth and too closely set eyes. I'd like Adam as a friend, but couldn't put up with his teeth clicking mine each time we kissed. Also, not into stubble burn on my cheeks.

But rich, average joes unite! Way back in history, Henry Kissinger was voted the Sexiest Man of some year, proving that looks don't count to some.
    Even Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, and sometimes Brad Pitt sport the unshaven look. I have gazed into mouths like John Cusack on the big screen that needed more dental help than Adam. Johnny Depp definitely was sporting the grunge look on this year's Sexiest Man Alive cover and in his big money making pirate theme movie

I think most people realize that Adam is not perfect. But he did show more wit, romance, and personality than Melana or Jason. You can blame it on the editing. Adam was also duped into thinking that this was a Life of the Party Reality show. He also could have told the producers a piece of his mind and not been so accomodating to miss two months of trading commissions to get rejected and put on a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Even Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, and sometimes Brad Pitt sport the unshaven look. I have gazed into mouths like John Cusack on the big screen that needed more dental help than Adam. Johnny Depp definitely was sporting the grunge look on this year's Sexiest Man Alive cover and in his big money making pirate theme movie

I think most people realize that Adam is not perfect. But he did show more wit, romance, and personality than Melana or Jason. You can blame it on the editing. Adam was also duped into thinking that this was a Life of the Party Reality show. He also could have told the producers a piece of his mind and not been so accomodating to miss two months of trading commissions to get rejected and put on a bus.

Exactly!!!

Adam wasn't perfect.... He got angry enough to kick an inanimate object (I hope they don't give him assult charges for that!), and got upset when he felt like Melana was pulling his chain, which she was... But I have yet to meet a perfect guy, and if those are a few examples of imperfection, let me have the goofy looking Adam over handsome but wooden Jason any day!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism

Exactly!!!

Adam wasn't perfect.... He got angry enough to kick an inanimate object (I hope they don't give him assult charges for that!), and got upset when he felt like Melana was pulling his chain, which she was... But I have yet to meet a perfect guy, and if those are a few examples of imperfection, let me have the goofy looking Adam over handsome but wooden Jason any day!
    Yup. No one is perfect and anyway wouldnt that be boring?? I have been known to take out my frustrations on inanimate objects before (lets just say I know how to patch a wall) but by no means does that mean that I hit PEOPLE!!!

I think that Melana made the right choice for her, no matter what I might think of her after witnessing the interview on Leno.

But I would take Adam and his temper over boring Jason any day, even if he wasnt rich. ('cept I dont date guys)

FORT Newbie

A Toast to Adam

To show our love and support, these songs have been dedicated to Adam and Melana for a great show!

song list

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678