+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adam

Ok, I'm going WAYYYYY off the beaten path but think for a moment....

What if Adam really has six-pack abs and is much leaner in real life (i.e.--the Hampton's party pics), but was asked to put on a few pounds to look like an average joe, to see if Melena really does want someone with personality vs. looks?

Just a random-way-out-there-thought...something to mull over.

FORT Newbie

I like Adam the best

As far as the unshaven look goes, I think that is Adam being Adam. He probably doesnt' like to shave. In the magazine articles it mentioned him being scruffy.

As far as Jason. I cannot figure what Melena sees in him. He bores me to tears. What is she laughing at? I have not heard him utter one funny thing. Maybe that is just NBC trying to make the hotties look completely boring and shallow.

Now if Melena picks Adam will it be becuase of money????

I think that Adam is becoming disenchanted with the show and Melana. Considering how heartfelt his last comments were to Melana before elimination, I don't think that he will suffer too many more Melana escapades with Jason. He knows that the "relationship" or promise of one is not worth the runaround Melana is giving him.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

Adam A Millionaire???

I saw a commercial and it said that Adam was keeping a secret that he is a millionaire!!!!!!!!!! I loved him before I found out!!!!! I hope he doesn't win because he is the perfect man for me!!! he he he

I don't know......I think he's adorable - I guess I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by benwa7
    I saw a commercial and it said that Adam was keeping a secret that he is a millionaire!!!!!!!!!! I loved him before I found out!!!!! I hope he doesn't win because he is the perfect man for me!!! he he he
    Yes, I must say that Adam is the only man that I have found appealing on the show. The last three guys brought in were a big disappointment.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Adam owns his own internet stock trading firm...I don't know its net worth...But he seems pretty good at it....I would be rooting for him to win...but I doubt Mel is much of a prize...just concerned that show producers went so far out of there way to compensate for looks...actors...a 27 year old Ceo...its only in looks some of these guys are average

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    O

What if Adam really has six-pack abs and is much leaner in real life (i.e.--the Hampton's party pics), but was asked to put on a few pounds to look like an average joe, to see if Melena really does want someone with personality vs. looks?
    I have not seen those pics but I noticed that Adam looked thinner this week even though his shirt was loose. He also looked trimmer in his tight jeans.

Adam also was clean shaven during the pool scene this week. I think the produces are pusing the grunge look. Jason is the only one that has escaped the funky look. Alex was very nasty looking. Even clueless Michael was unshaven with dirty hair when he was given the boot.

The unshaved and messed up hair really bothers me. But even guys like Tom Cruise and Ryan Seacrest think it is sexy.

I just looked at the photos of Jason and Adam together on the NBC website. I think the shaven, groomed, and dressed Adam is actually more attractive than Jason.

Wow. Adam continues to impress!
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

FORT Newbie
    Adam is a TOTAL jerk and an ass. He's much WORSE than Zac. He told John to sing the song just so he could laugh at him. That was a huge betral of John. John can sing anyway asshat! Zac even looked uncomfortable when Adam suggested it. Man, Melena hated that song.Stupid Bimbo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast