+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I just can't get past the fact he does not shave for her. Maybe it's the HD TV but, he sure looks bad. :mad: This is two weeks in a row at the finals, she has to notice. Tacky
    I noticed this as well. You know what I think? Adam is trying to look sexy and trendy, but he ought to realize he's hardly an underwear-model for Calvin Klein. Just take a look in "Vanity Fair"...most of the male models have 1 or 2 days' growth. That sexy manly look (LOL)

LG.
    5:00 shadow is so Don Johnson on Miami Vice 1980s :rolleyes

otherwise Adam is a better catch than Melana.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    5:00 shadow is so Don Johnson on Miami Vice 1980s :rolleyes

otherwise Adam is a better catch than Melana.

Maybe he's the kind of guy that has 5 o'clock shadow by noon, Didn't anyone else catch the hairy back when they were at the water park? One of my buddies from highschool was like that, if he wanted to look clean shaven he had to shave once before school, and once after school.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtown
    Adam has been named in two article over the past couple of year. Now we may have pretty boy -vs- the wealthy comic???
    Other little tid bit:
    Party in the Hamptons
    http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/..._hamphall.html

-DT
    Wow, this sheds a new light on things. Now we're going to see what melana's made of!! Will she pick the brainy nervy day-trader with major earning potential (and a heck of a nice guy) OR: behind Door Number Two: The pretty, slender sweet thang whose main career is serving food? You know, the dumb one? If she doesn't find brains and courage sexy and attractive, she's in for a RUDE awakening. Pretty boy will get fat and even more boring some day....run, melana!

Can I ask a dumb q? just what is a 5 o
    clock shadow?
    (as you can see i'm a ditz when it comes to men)

oh, and GO ADAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    clock shadow?

oh, and GO ADAM!!

5 O'clock shadow refers to facial hair. It's supposed to refer to one days growth. A guy who shaves in the morning will have very short facial hair in the evening. It's called a shadow because it's hard to see it as a beard, it mostly just darkens the face.

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    clock shadow?
    "5:00 shadow" is what some guys get by 5:00PM, even though they've shaved in the morning. Their beards just grow really really fast. Not many men look good this way, so they end up shaving twice a day. (Making love with a wire-bristle brush is hell on the skin, take it from one who knows)

But the hairy back???? Yikes, Adam, haven't you ever heard of laser treatments?

hey, thanks Brock...
    (and thanks for not mocking me.. lol)

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar

Clueless or not?

I just saw bits and pieces of last night's show, so bear with me. If I post something stupid...feel free to slam me I can take it, I'm tough

First, last night...did Adam say that he would think twice about dating a girl that was as insensitive as Melana when she hopped on the little cart with the New Joe and left Adam standing there? After she said something like "Adam you are hilareous...but....I'm outta here with Mr. Pretty"? I know that she doesn't get to see everything we do...but that was pretty low.

And...Adam being a little overweight. Don't think so...he is thinner than the average American guy. The problem is the show has plopped him in the middle of Airbrushed beautys (the New Joes and Melana are WAY beyond the "average" american when it comes to looks).

I am happy to see the posts about Adam and his Hampton parties, his successful career...the guy probably has a real life, huh? Cool, cuz Melana ain't gonna be in his future. I think that anyone involved with Melana would think twice about continuing the relationship after seeing the shows. She has had total makeout sessions with several of the guys. She seems to be limited on her ability to compliment (didn't she go into a big compliment session when Adam was kissing her a couple of weeks ago...and then sort of recycled the same compliment on Jason last week? Can we say original?).

Okay, this thread is about Adam...not Melana..whoops...sorry. I still think Adam has a cute smile - but I am no longer rootin' for him. I think he can do better...
    KC

many people are rootin for him to dump her in the end!! think he'll be strong for that!! I hope so!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast