+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adam

FORT Newbie
    I really like Adam because he has a genuineness and sincerity to him. I thought Melana as the cousin and the friend were just downright rude when Adam went to shake hands and they just sat there. And she's concerned about the guys treating HER poorly??
    Baxpup-
    As for the handshake, I would guess she was not allowed to touch them... they had all held her hand before and it could have been a real give away to her identity.

On another note, the other observation that I have with regard to his wealth is how sparse the rest of the room looked that had the Fortune article framed in it. He may just need a women touch. After all the Hamptons picture is very recent... I still lean towards wealthy, but the poor guys has to go to the "Y" to play basketball? Have we been scammed again.

I am not trying to be one of those conspiracy guys... just noting my observations.

-DT
    Last edited by Dogtown; 12-02-2003 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    What is Adam's last name? I haven't been able to find it on the websites and I don't tape the show. Did anyone catch it?
    It's Mesh.

Let's see, cute, excellent sense of humour, and whaddya know, successful too! Damn I have good taste in men!

I've joked in other threads that Adam should run for the hills from this chick, but I do think she really likes him. Adam seems iffy about Melana though. He's obviously digging her looks but isn't crazy about the whole package.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree.

I think the fact that Mel chose to take all her individual dates with the new guys sinc they showed up has really turned Adam off her.
    I think he realises, as she is supposed to through this process, that looks aren't everything.

Sadly, I fear she will be deeply impressed when she sees his home and his framed achievements next week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

[QUOTE=Dogtown... I still lean towards wealthy, but the poor guys has to go to the "Y" to play basketball? Have we been scammed again.

I am not trying to be one of those conspiracy guys... just noting my observations.

-DT[/QUOTE]

Just a note, in many places the YMCA these days operates much like any other gym. You pay an arm and a leg to join and work out there (even though the Y is still a non-profit and gets tax breaks). So I wouldn't read his Y membership as a sign of poverty.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Regular
    Adam is a great guy its as simple as that. Besides John, Adam is the only guy I could imagine being close friends with in real life out of all the guys that lasted more then an episode or two. Sure he may be a little over-weight,scruffy, and a little insecure but he is a genuine person. Everyone has there foibles. The speech he gave Melana before the eliminations was the most heartfelt thing I have heard in a long time and Im not afraid to say that as a male. Regardless of whether or not Melana picks him in the end Adam will have no shortage of beauties to pick from in the future and to be honest he could probably do much better then Melana in the personality department.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 12-02-2003 at 12:43 PM.

LG.
    I wish Adam would shave (really, man, get a razor already), but otherwise I think he is a decent, genuine guy. His comments about Danielle, the "fat cousin" were more like observations than insults that I recall. He said she looked like the "fat Monica" character on Friends, which she did, because they were both skinny women in a fat suit. He also said he'd um, "entertain" Danielle for another date with Melana. Ok, that's crude, but I think he was trying to indicate how much he wants to be with Melana. Now about his strong attraction towards unworthy but pretty Melanoma, that's about the worst aspect of his personality we've seen so far. What about the nice girls, Adam? Don't you think you'd be better off with one of them. With a brain and a career other than "serial reality tv dating show contestant"?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Do we know Adam's last name? I want to Google him and see if he is some Forbes 500 guy like they are making him out to be (according to next week's show)

Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    Do we know Adam's last name? I want to Google him and see if he is some Forbes 500 guy like they are making him out to be (according to next week's show)
    It's Mesh.

Yes we do - and it's posted just a few lines up from your question. Mesh.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    That is what I get for not reading all the posts

Thanks Lambkins and mbcrowder

Ok I am off to Google..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast