+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adam

I was really cheering for Adam last night.

He seems like such a great guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Adam, based on looks and personality, would have (along with Zach) been among my first to go.

That said, I'm really glad he's still around! He really did seem very sweet and likable this ep. Like Melana, I appreciate that he just seems to be "Adam". He's not afraid to admit he's scared, isn't doing all this macho posing, isn't playing and manipulating (can you imagine how Brad would have handled the situation with her and the plane?? He would have had her crying on his shoulder while he droned on and on with all kinds of psychobabble about conquering your fears, and then afterwards he would have had some smug interview about how that totally gave him a leg up on everyone else. Bleck)

SO, I was talking about Adam, right? He's a good guy for the show I think. Average in looks AND smarts AND personality. Just a nice, regular guy. I like how even when he put some romantic moves on her, it wasn't in "player" fashion, like Zach, and I'm SO glad (for him) that she told him he was a good kisser. Maybe he had fresh breath, to start with, ha.

WOuldn't hurt my feelings at all if Adam won it all.

If i were on the show he'd be the one id pick!

I can't wait to see him again tonight... but i'm guessing from last week's preview that Melana is all over the new guys!! I hope she doesn't forget about dear sweet Adam

Adam has become my favorite since this past show. He really slipped under my radar up until now but impressed me on their date. I'm rooting for him as he seems so normal and sweet and funny. An all around nice guy.

I believe Melana will be keeping him, despite the new "good looking" guys. Maybe I'm being niave, but I think she genuinely likes him.

I just can't get past the fact he does not shave for her. Maybe it's the HD TV but, he sure looks bad. :mad: This is two weeks in a row at the finals, she has to notice. Tacky

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I just can't get past the fact he does not shave for her. Maybe it's the HD TV but, he sure looks bad. :mad: This is two weeks in a row at the finals, she has to notice. Tacky
    I'd like for him to shave also. The dirty look doesn't really suit him.

Where's Queer Eye for The Straight Guy when you need them..Kian? would set him straight about moisturizer and proper shaving technique.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think he looks good scruffy!!! But I also like that sort of look!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I can't stand guys with the jumbley talk like that, still, Adam does have shining moments of being genuinely funny, and I do like what an honest and "normal" guy he is. IMO he's one of the few truly "average" guys they had on the show, and now that John's gone, I'm really rooting for him to win. Unless Jason manages to show he's really smart and funny or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast