+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adam

He's better than Zach, and that's about all you can say for him at this point. I would have eliminated them both, right off the bat.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    I busted a gut tonight when he pulled out the mints and gum and gave them to Melana making fun at hearing about Zach's bad breath!

What cracked me up even more was seeing Zach pulling Adam aside afterward and I guess calling him on it that he didn't appreciate the joke. :rolleyes
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I busted a gut tonight when he pulled out the mints and gum and gave them to Melana making fun at hearing about Zach's bad breath!

What cracked me up even more was seeing Zach pulling Adam aside afterward and I guess calling him on it that he didn't appreciate the joke. :rolleyes

Yea, that was good...I guess Zach can dish it out but can't take it.

FORT Newbie

come on

How can anyone on this site actually claim to like Adam? All he does is stand in the back drop, and when he speaks, if he speaks, only insults come out of his goofy mouth. He does make me laugh, but I laugh at him. If this show were cast properly, there would be 16 Adams.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    He also was the one to remark about Melana's backside as she climbed up the rock. It sounded like the guy from T2--
    "Say, that's a nice ass."
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofrealitytv
    How can anyone on this site actually claim to like Adam? All he does is stand in the back drop, and when he speaks, if he speaks, only insults come out of his goofy mouth. He does make me laugh, but I laugh at him. If this show were cast properly, there would be 16 Adams.

I like Adam- how can you not totally laugh at his comments and even more so his facial expressions?? They are priceless!

BUMP!

Sheesh people, he's a cutiepie and he's got a GREAT leg to stand on regarding being the final guy! I can't believe poor Adam's thread has sat since the 11th.

I like him. His humor is grrrreeeattt!! For me, humor is a biggg deciding factor in a relationship, and he seems to have it.

Oh, almost forgot! I absolutely LOVED how he did that riddle for Melana to have her forget the flight...sure did work! Also, they had fun 'debating' the answer. At first I was all worried for him, cause he just sat there when she stood up and was going to cry. I was like..."ADAM!! GET UP, GO HELP HERRRR!!"

He did really well for himself imo last night.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

If I wasn't already married, I would be SO stalking Adam
    A guy who knows that the way to a woman's heart is how much he can make her laugh...he was my pick from show #1 and totally sealed it last night when he made the comment that eating "is where I really shine"...ROFL...
    I'm gonna stop before I start gushing
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Green Fees for contestants, camera crews: lotsa money.
    Cost of (airplane)glider rental for tv show: lotsa money.
    Finding someone who can riddle/tease your mind off your phobia on the spur of the moment: PRICELESS.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Green Fees for contestants, camera crews: lotsa money.
    Cost of (airplane)glider rental for tv show: lotsa money.
    Finding someone who can riddle/tease your mind off your phobia on the spur of the moment: PRICELESS.
    Great Line.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast