+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't wait to see Average Joe!

FORT Newbie

Can't wait to see Average Joe!

I saw the promo for Average Joe a couple of days ago and can't wait to see it on NBC. Watching the beauty queen's reaction to meeting her potential dates was hillarious. The majority of guys aren't so hard on the eyes, but I'm curious to see how their personalities match up. I think that it's supposed to begin airing on November third. At least that's what some of the other people are saying. Good luck Malaina!

FORT Newbie

can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by NOWeueseeME
    I saw the promo for Average Joe a couple of days ago and can't wait to see it on NBC. Watching the beauty queen's reaction to meeting her potential dates was hillarious. The majority of guys aren't so hard on the eyes, but I'm curious to see how their personalities match up. I think that it's supposed to begin airing on November third. At least that's what some of the other people are saying. Good luck Malaina!

Show looks cool. I want to know more about it, but she is reason enough for me to watch the show.

Did you see the look on her face when she sees the guys...OMG its priceless. This will be a good reality show...I cannot wait till monday to see it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    This will be absolutely hilarious to watch... if I can remember to watch it.

I could have been a Joe... but they'd probably consider me too handsome for this show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    This will be absolutely hilarious to watch... if I can remember to watch it.

I could have been a Joe... but they'd probably consider me too handsome for this show.

Yeah, most of the guys I saw looked like Below Average Joe.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The Official Website

+ Reply to Thread