+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Average Joe Air Date - Nov. 3rd

Average Joe Air Date - Nov. 3rd

When I read the post with an actual air date I was delighhted. The adds have really made me laugh. Does anyone else think that the girl is smoking hot -- or is that just me?

FORT Newbie

Spicy Hot Chick...

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    When I read the post with an actual air date I was delighhted. The adds have really made me laugh. Does anyone else think that the girl is smoking hot -- or is that just me?

Seriously, that girl is like butta! Creamy, dreamy and smooth. Can't wait to watch her fondle a few chubs here and there on Average Joe.

CB, welcome to the site. But be aware that we're a PG-13 site, and continuing comments like that will be the fast-track to being banned.

I'm leaving this up as a warning to all the other new people. This is not a site where you can say and do whatever you want.

FORT Newbie

Cleaning up my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by John
    CB, welcome to the site. But be aware that we're a PG-13 site, and continuing comments like that will be the fast-track to being banned.

I'm leaving this up as a warning to all the other new people. This is not a site where you can say and do whatever you want.
    I apologize for the mature language. What I meant to say was, I really hope that the beautiful blond eye-candy gets a chance to win the heart of a special dork.

FORT Newbie

Hot Tamale

That's all I got 2 say is that girl is POISEN!!!!!! Damn Gina. She is finer than the finest piece of arse. If you are reading this right now and things didn't work out with you and one of those guys, look me up.

+ Reply to Thread