+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The "Joes"

FORT Fan

yuck

It's like NBC went out of their way to find the ugliest guys possible. This isn't even normal ugly, this is extreme!
    From the projects to the White House...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I hope some of these guys prove the sterotypes wrong....geeky guys can be fun....just ask my wife.... and at least in the pre-show picks our date to be...seemed kinda shallow making faces or showing interest on looks alone....I hope things improve when we watch....and that some thing other then appearance...like intellengence and ability to hold a job factor in somewhere..(both were so lacking on cupid....)

i have to agree with several of the posts already melina seems so interested in post reality show stardom....

I just saw the photo above...the Ill-fitting tailcoat didnt work in Dicken's time and probably wont go over well here....being 5 6 myself I am rooting for the short guys....but that coat and those illfitting pants may be a handicap...hard to get a date if you trip on the way across the stage

One thing for sure about these guys. None of them are models, none of them are actors, and none of them were "cast". That alone makes it worth the price of admission.

I'll be rooting for Craig, as soon as I figure out which one he is. I pray he's not the guy in the suit coat that's 6 sizes too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdgradeteach
    So you think based only on looks that none of these guys is right for her? That isn't saying much for Melena now is it?
    My son is Craig.
    No, I don't think that.
    Just like I don't think Melana has any real interest in finding romance from one of these shows, this is the second romance related show she's been on.

I obviously don't know Melana, but I think that she might be so blind-sided by the fact the guys are "average" that she might not feel any of them are right for her based on looks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Here is the link to check out the Joes ... This one goes to Craig, ThirdGradeTeach's son:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/craig.shtml

Thank you for sharing which one is yours ... it so much more fun when there's someone to root for.

Oops, I didn't see the individual Joes' thread.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

clueless

:stupid

I am so happy we can root for someone! Gooo Craig! Oh, and I remember him from the spots and he was absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to see him on the show!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I may be considered odd but I thought that 5 of those guys seemed reasonable attractive.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast