+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin, Host

God

I don't see any reasons for you guys to hate Kathy. She's one of the best D-LIST (or whatever) celebrity out there. It's just fun that not =all= of them kiss but to get far. It's cool to hear some of them speak their mind! Alas la Kathy..

Griffin also hosted the MTV series, “Kathy's So-Called Reality.”
    This was the funniest show. It was so awesome. It got cancelled so fast but it was hilarious.

I was indifferent to KG on sitcoms, but she is a fan of reality TV and it really came through on her MTV show. She would review what happened in reality TV that week and just dish about it. Sometimes it would be to make fun of it, but other times it was just being a fan.

She was so awesome on the Mole. She showed she really has a brain and took the game very seriously.

Okay, that's my KG gush for now. I think she's great! I wish she would join FoRT!

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

If she joined the FORT, she would get a stalker too (*coughmecough*). Well, maybe not, but she would at least have a rather long fanmail PM in her inbox from me . . .

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    This was the funniest show. It was so awesome. It got cancelled so fast but it was hilarious.

I agree!! I still have that show on my TiVo season pass, just in case it ever comes back to life! That woman would rank on reality tv "stars" right to their face and ask them what the hell they were thinking. Very brash, and terrifically funny. She is the deciding factor for me watching Average Joe, for sure.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I LOVE Kathy Griffin and i'm gunna watch this show mostly cuz of her! Well her and to see how the girl reacts to all these guys heheh.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Kathy, well she is who she is. She's honest, funny, in your face and in charge. You go girl, tell it how it is and don't hold back!!!!

I think Kathy Griffin is so hilarious (see my new avatar, fresh out of the box!)

However, she was totally blah last night. Her diatribe to the average joes at the pool seemed really forced and she was way too sympathetic with Melana. I was expecting some taunting...."Melana, you're so lucky, I bet that 400lb guy has a GREAT personality!" I hope NBC let's her great personality shine.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I had heard that she would be hosting a reality TV show, but had no idea it was Average Joe. Kathy rocks. I will tune into anything she is a part of - she's a total gem. I expect she'll become more "herself" as soon as the show gets past the initial awkward phase. Can't you just see Kathy hanging with boys by the pool, doing cannonballs right alongside the Huge Guy?
    Tee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    I think Kathy Griffin is so hilarious (see my new avatar, fresh out of the box!)

However, she was totally blah last night. Her diatribe to the average joes at the pool seemed really forced and she was way too sympathetic with Melana. I was expecting some taunting...."Melana, you're so lucky, I bet that 400lb guy has a GREAT personality!" I hope NBC let's her great personality shine.
    I was soooooo sad we didn't get to see much of Kathy in last nights show. I know it is called "Average Joe", but I want more Kathy! I actually liked her speech to the boys. She cracks me up!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Bummer we didn't see more of her. I was wondering why she wasn't standing with Melana when she was getting rid of the guys. Where the hell was she?! Hope the producers see the err in thier ways if they don't include more of Kathy...and LET HER BE HER...don't script her so much.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast