+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

She's hot, I'll agree.

She is not, however, desirable. I like my women with a little more to them than "I'm a cheerleader", thanks.

I think she's a little more than a cheerleader, read her bios at the top of this thread. She is hot and young I hate her. LOL

Melana is pretty but I prefer the burnette ladies myself.....natalie portman, Liv Tyler, Kim Smith & Jessica Alba type look

Not that i stand a chance with any of these woman (including Melana) but that's what I think of her looks

As for Melanas attitude she keep ssaying looks don't matter but she was obvoiusly attracted to Zach before the 3 models showed up because he was the more attractive male out of the group there...She seems pretty shallow in my opinion and is just trying to play a fake character right now i believe.

FORT Fogey
    I noticed that the "racy" pics of Melana have disappeared between yesterday and today. Not a surprise. I was actually surprised they were posted in the first place. They were quite controversial and made for some nice debate amongst FORT members on whether the pics were actually of her or not. I did not personally participate in the debate but it was nice to see others going at it for a change. LOL So it was nice while it lasted. But very understandable why they are gone.

FORT Newbie
    I really like her. I think she may be the nicest girls I have seen on these shows. I do think she is pretty genuine as far as it goes. Im one of those girls who can sit back and make a list of who's the "best", but there is something about her that makes her seem a little step above in kindness than many others. I think she sincerely doesn't want to hurt anyone.
    Another thing, the don't judge a book by its cover deal goes both ways. Whos to say that one of the more handsome guys doesn't have a good personality? It is natural to pick someone you are physically attracted to, and why cant someone be physically attractive with just as kind a personality as the "Average Joe?"

Uh ... where can we get a load of the "racy" pix?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teapot
    I really like her. I think she may be the nicest girls I have seen on these shows. I do think she is pretty genuine as far as it goes. Im one of those girls who can sit back and make a list of who's the "best", but there is something about her that makes her seem a little step above in kindness than many others. I think she sincerely doesn't want to hurt anyone.
    Another thing, the don't judge a book by its cover deal goes both ways. Whos to say that one of the more handsome guys doesn't have a good personality? It is natural to pick someone you are physically attracted to, and why cant someone be physically attractive with just as kind a personality as the "Average Joe?"

I agree with you Teapot.. I think Melana is genuine, and is really trying her damndest to not hurt anyone. I like her.

Daddio.. did the guy who posted those pics ever come and answer some questions about "why would he post them"? Or "how do you know her?" I forgot about that thread and didn't check back to see if he answered any of my questions.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Re: the racy pics of Melana
    Someone brought that subject on a thread yesterday and John answered the questions. He found out that they were fakes and that the poster owned up to the fact that it was all a prank.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Re: the racy pics of Melana
    Someone brought that subject on a thread yesterday and John answered the questions. He found out that they were fakes and that the poster owned up to the fact that it was all a prank.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aa I knew it!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    On last night's show....5 foot nothing Melana said she usually goes out with guys 6 2 or taller....though there is a huge bias in this culture for the tall....I wish vaudeville were still popular...can't you see Melania with the seltzer bottle...

+ Reply to Thread