+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's pretty, and seems to be fun. I've always thought that a good personality makes the looks. But, then again...it's television, who knows how her true personality is.

But to make a judgement call on her looks from what we've seen..... she's attractive, and I really truly believe that most guys would hit on her if they saw her in person. (ie; bar, party, club..etc)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yes, but would YOU hit on her, Maveno?

PS - I'm a guy, so I disagree with Stargazer's summary. I just don't see her as hot - just cute.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    Yes, but would YOU hit on her, Maveno?

PS - I'm a guy, so I disagree with Stargazer's summary. I just don't see her as hot - just cute.

Hell yeah I would.
    She's attractive on the t.v., and providing that her personality was good (honestly, she has to have a good personality) after meeting her.

Oh, I'd have to be single also, but I'm not..I'm happily in love!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think she is actually prettier in the scenes where they don't have her slathered in makeup. For some reason, they seem to have a heavy hand with her makeup.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Seems most of the guys are saying she's hot and most of the girls are saying that she is slightly above average (at least in this small survey). Maybe she has a quality that appeals to men but not so much to women (or maybe its 'two' qualities )

I think she's pretty and she's nice but seems fairly boring. Not much substance, I'm afraid.
    Just going on looks, I say she is somewhere between hot and above average(let's jusat call it good looking but not great)). She has a great body and average face. Personality wise she is average(could be a little better, but definantly could be alot worse). The biggest turn off i would say about her is that although she seems cool enough to be friends with, she seems like the kind of girl who would be high maintenence to date.

If i was walking down the street, i would mostly likely give her a second look, but probably not a third.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Just going on looks, I say she is somewhere between hot and above average(let's jusat call it good looking but not great)). She has a great body and average face.

If i was walking down the street, i would mostly likely give her a second look, but probably not a third.
    I watch this show with three women and two men. The guys all think she's hot (if her boobies bounce, she's "hot".), and the women all think "Mheh..."

I'd walk by her and think, "Pretty", but not anything beyond that.

She's rather like a good vanilla pudding; sweet to eat but nothing memorable.

i love her. i just think that she's so cute and fun and yeah, she's hot and her body is so tight. i only saw last night's episode, but i found it sooo cute when her and adam were talking about the riddle. haha she was simply adorable.
    she reminds me of a mixture of so many other lady celebs. hmm... carmena electra, kelly clarkson, jenny garth (now that someone mentioned it). i dunno, it's cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think she is actually prettier in the scenes where they don't have her slathered in makeup. For some reason, they seem to have a heavy hand with her makeup.
    I am still not sure if I like her personality. She reminds me of many of my drama buddies from high school and some of them were a bit vacuous.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I must be missing something, is this whole show about if she picks a good looking guy over an average Joe she's a phoney? If so, why would we care? Does this prove a point?

RE: Is Melana hot or not? I think that she probably is hot, but it's real easy for us to be super critical of appearance when a person's on tv. If Melana worked in your office, I promise you that every man would think she's hot, some of the women would hate her for it, and (hopefully) most of the women wouldn't judge her for it. Look around your real lives--your office, your neighborhood. Melana is average looking for an actress on tv, but she's way about average looking for the general population.

+ Reply to Thread