+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I wonder if David might not have been rude to Melana first, made some kind of remark? (such as I can't take my eyes off your body)

Why do I get the feeling she would have loved hearing a remark like that?
    "That's Numberwang!"

LOL -I cleaned that" for instance" up for the site.

I don't see how the parents got "Malaina" out of Melana. It looks more like Mel-AWN-ah or Mel-ANN-ah.

FORT Regular
    I just cant get into this show Melana always seems to have that deer in the headlights look to her.

My opinion of her canged so drastically between the two shows we've seen so far.

I just saw a trailer for the next show, she's kissing Adam and when the kiss is over she says to him "you're a really good kisser".
    I thought that was kind of sweet because she seemed to genuine in the comment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You don't know sin-gen! rockinyoursocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Fun show, but I just can't stop laughing because this girl's name means dark, tarry stools! See definition....SYLLABICATION: me·le·na NOUN: A condition marked by black, tarry stool or vomit composed largely of blood that has been acted on by gastric juices, resulting from a hemorrhage along the digestive tract.
    ETYMOLOGY: New Latin melna, from Greek melaina, feminine of mels, black.
    I'm so glad someone else knows this!!! It's so funny cause the guys keep saying things like "I really want to get Malena" and "I love Malena". Cracks me up
    Trenyce Rocks Mine, Can I Rock Yours?

Does anyone think that she might grow as a person from this experience in future episodes?

api
    i was also disappointed in her when i saw how she sent home all the geeks, and the BIG guys, especially when she said up front 'looks don't matter'.

IMO, David was not a big guy or one of the top geeks. Maybe she either didn't like them or they just didn't impress her.

She didn't send home all the geeks - there are a few left. And both of the "big" guys were just offensive. "If I could order a girl from a catalog - she'd be it." Come on! Glad she sent him packing.

She's lost a lot of points with me just letting Zachass get alone time with her --- much less kissing him. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

+ Reply to Thread