+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

We all know how much time it takes to be a "Hottie" hours everyday, just to go out for the night is a least 2 hours. The not being able to eat real food is a biggie, exercise, makeup, clothes, and of course walking in 3" heels. She does not see any effort on the nerds part to improve themselves for the chance to get the Hottie. She chose to be what she is and it's her life. IMO she does not have to accept less than what she wants in men. She went the extra mile. Oh yea, I forgot the 4-5 hours getting your hair done every 3-4 weeks. PS: Some hunks can even tell a joke.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I am still emotionally scared by this womans parents. You know, the ones that blew off Giancarlo beause he didn't like dumb blondes.
    I wonder if the guys had to provide a sperm sample.

Still unmatched, in a low on reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    .......I wonder if the guys had to provide a sperm sample. ...
    Did you ever watch the movie Gattica?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yup, Maybe some of them are using someone elses fingerprints

But if you didn't see Meet My Folks Scantlin style, that was the little field trip her mom had planned. They had to go provide a "sample" so Mom could make sure she had grandkids in the future.
    I'm still shaking my head.
    I just wondered if Mom had the same request for this bunch.
    1 ..2.. 3.. Ewwwww

I missed that show. Her Mom sounds kinky to me! Where did these guys have to, uh, get friendly with themselves in order to provide a sample?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I missed that show. Her Mom sounds kinky to me! Where did these guys have to, uh, get friendly with themselves in order to provide a sample?
    I saw that show...she trooped them off to a sperm bank and into individual rooms...Then they got the results that all the guys passed muster.....I thought a trip to the sperm bank would be an ideal group date for Mary if she ever did the Bachelorette.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think that Melana was royally rude to David on the boat Absolutely in excusable. "I'm so mesmerized by your eyes that I can't follow what you're saying." How could she not have immediately apologized to him when that came out of her mouth? Terrible.

Other than that, though, I think Melana is a good choice for this show. She's pretty smart and seems to have the ability to converse with many different kinds of people. I've seen her do one bad thing, but that's it (although it was really, really bad).

I wonder if David might not have been rude to Melana first, made some kind of remark? (such as I can't take my eyes off your body)

If David was rude to her, then she should have taken care of it like an adult and not either sulk and ignore him or give a lame excuse. She needs to at least have some basic courtesy. The same goes for her interaction with other contestants and vice versa. If David were rude to her, I would think that would cause more controversy and the producers would have shown it.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    If David was rude to her, then she should have taken care of it like an adult and not either sulk and ignore him or give a lame excuse. She needs to at least have some basic courtesy. The same goes for her interaction with other contestants and vice versa. If David were rude to her, I would think that would cause more controversy and the producers would have shown it.
    Interesting point eldee

I was irked when she pulled Zach away to talk with him separately. But you know what I noticed? During the rock climbing date, she didn't have any one-on-one time with any of the four guys. The other two dates she did. I didn't think it was fair for any of the four guys on the rock climbing date in that respect.

Melana sure is interesting...having an intellectual conversation with TQ one night and making out with Zach the next. Sound like she wants to have her and eat it too...or is this how most reality dating shows work?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread