+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

I would really like to know why when Adam tried to shake hands with the friend and cousin, neither one acknowledged it. At least he was trying to be friendly to both girls, instead of treating the cousin like she's invisible. I've had that done to me, and that speaks volumes about the person.
    Guy talk is guy talk ... over the edge, but that's what it is. Actions and how they TREAT the person is what matters, and imo, Adam gave more respect than he got from MelanaCousin.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'll slap you, Melena....

When Melena was doing the fat suit segment, she warbled on about how "sometimes I look at myself in a pair of jeans and say I look fat, and I just want to slap myself for it".... Oh, we do too, dear, the line forms right behind me, honey.

I do have to say Yes, I think Zach is a jerk for the entire "DUFF" schtick he was doing, but I will concede that many "nice" guys make fun of big girls when their wives aren't around to slap them upside the back of their empty heads. So I think he almost has a point when he whines about how it's not fair, I was schlepping with the guys, most guys act that way when there are no women around... BUT... get real, brother, you know you're on TV and did you really think one MINUTE of your life since you stepped into that hacienda has gone unfilmed? Ever hear of a little yawner called Big Brother?
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

FORT Newbie

MELENA makes me wanna puke!

Get off your high horse, Missy Melena! Talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS! Melana is so afraid guys are just interested in her for her looks. I feel like slapping her everytime she mentions she's only 5 ft. tall and 100 lbs. And another thing Missy, seems like you are into Jason only for his pretty face. How many times have you said to him, "YOU'RE SO PRETTY"? Gag me with a spoon.

About contestants being "real".....The nerd who sang the German song to Princess M, was all an act to get attention (albeit negative attention). Yeah right, like we are supposed to believe you'd wear those baggy shorts, plaid shirt, socks and sandals? He reminds me of the cheap straight guy, Allan, on Queer Eye, who we now find out was an actor who popped up on "The Restaurant".

So fake, so sappy, yet I continue to watch!
    P.S. Who else wishes the other finalist (Allan?) would stop letting his mouth hang open constantly?

FORT Newbie
    TO CARLY: OOPS!!!! I just started a new thread in which I said I wanted to slap Melena!!!!! Sorry, I didn't see your thread. But as long as we BOTH feel like slapping her, how do we choose who goes first? I have an idea! One of us can hold her arms behind her, and the other can take a sing at her. See is so sugary sweet. UGH. We'd have Tons "O Fun! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cmsmcc
    TO CARLY: OOPS!!!! I just started a new thread in which I said I wanted to slap Melena!!!!! Sorry, I didn't see your thread. But as long as we BOTH feel like slapping her, how do we choose who goes first? I have an idea! One of us can hold her arms behind her, and the other can take a sing at her. See is so sugary sweet. UGH. We'd have Tons "O Fun! LOL
    Great minds think alike!

Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Anyone else think she looks a lot like Tara Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by cmsmcc
    So fake, so sappy, yet I continue to watch!
    P.S. Who else wishes the other finalist (Allan?) would stop letting his mouth hang open constantly?
    Yep, Adam did have his mouth hanging open...I'd say he should have had braces when he was younger...he's got a hell of an overbite, and probably has sinus problems as well. he probably can't breathe with his mouth shut. At any rate, I'm relieved that Melana chose someone JUST LIKE HER. They deserve each other, and Adam can do way better.

Quote Originally Posted by MizLiz
    Yep, Adam did have his mouth hanging open...I'd say he should have had braces when he was younger...he's got a hell of an overbite, and probably has sinus problems as well. he probably can't breathe with his mouth shut. At any rate, I'm relieved that Melana chose someone JUST LIKE HER. They deserve each other, and Adam can do way better.

Adam even had a sense of humor about his teeth. He did mention that his big teeth clicked several times against Melana's while kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Adam even had a sense of humor about his teeth. He did mention that his big teeth clicked several times against Melana's while kissing.
    Maybe that is what made Melana not like him!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011