+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Melana Scantlin, Star

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Re: the racy pics of Melana
    Someone brought that subject on a thread yesterday and John answered the questions. He found out that they were fakes and that the poster owned up to the fact that it was all a prank.
    The moral of that story - do not get drunk and let people take pictures of you in your underwear.

Off-topic - there were some REALLY skanky pics on the JM2 thread of some guy that a poster thought looked liked David Smith. (They didn't.) John must have worn out his delete key yesterday, lol.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The FORT Police really must stay on their toes. Think about how many report post pm's they get over every little thing.

FORT Newbie
    I guess I like her. She is a sport.
    I enjoy watching as she operates through all those absurd situations.
    Sometimes diplomacy, sometimes honesty...
    I am taking notes - how to switch off impossible guys before they really, really annoy you ! I occassionally need to know these techniques, although my looks are nothing special.

Looks don't matter, unless the suitor is really repulsive - that's probably what the poor girl had in mind, when she was falling into this trap. There's nothing shallow about that, it's a legitimate requirement !

In a way i wish the 3 goodlooking guys didn't show up so she could end up with that Jerk Zach and then her friends backhome would tease her of the guy she ended up with and OK I Shouldn't wish any drama on someone else but I THINK SHE NEEDS A TASTE OF IT!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwin
    Melana is pretty but I prefer the burnette ladies myself.....natalie portman, Liv Tyler, Kim Smith & Jessica Alba type look

Not that i stand a chance with any of these woman (including Melana) but that's what I think of her looks

As for Melanas attitude she keep ssaying looks don't matter but she was obvoiusly attracted to Zach before the 3 models showed up because he was the more attractive male out of the group there...She seems pretty shallow in my opinion and is just trying to play a fake character right now i believe.
    Melana did react pretty strongly to the arrival of the hunks. At least, the editing would make it seem so. Frankly, I think she's pretty shallow.

As for Zach, I'm probably in the minority but I find Adam and John more handsome. Zach has a creepy look, if you ask me. If John got rid of those heavy glasses (something lighter or perhaps contacts), I think he'd be very attractive. (He would also have to work on that over-exuberant reaction stuff, too, though. He does come across as needy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Teapot
    Another thing, the don't judge a book by its cover deal goes both ways. Whos to say that one of the more handsome guys doesn't have a good personality? It is natural to pick someone you are physically attracted to, and why cant someone be physically attractive with just as kind a personality as the "Average Joe?"
    Well, you do have a point. There are some stunningly handsome men who also have great personalities. But I think NBC has purposefully cast (and I do mean cast) three models who are without substance.

I don't think Melana has handled herself well at all. She has some pretty odd responses when caught off guard by the guy's comments. And the business of trying on the guy's glasses "to see how blind you are" at the first meeting was extremely rude and insulting. Not really a woman with social graces, I'd say.

Sorry Noreen, but nothing in her bio says more than simply, "I'm a cheerleader!"

I have nothing against beautiful women -- I'm dating one -- it's just that she has based her life and her future entirely on her looks. Whenever I've seen her in a conversation, she has not appeared intelligent.

Slick editing? You tell me.

read again slower...
    you may have missed something

she is still young, appears to me to be heading in the right direction for a back-up job.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I noticed that the "racy" pics of Melana have disappeared between yesterday and today. Not a surprise. I was actually surprised they were posted in the first place. They were quite controversial and made for some nice debate amongst FORT members on whether the pics were actually of her or not. I did not personally participate in the debate but it was nice to see others going at it for a change. LOL So it was nice while it lasted. But very understandable why they are gone.
    Link please?
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

Melana is a completely shallow, immature girl who is not a prize for most (if not all) of the contestants.

What kind of a person in their mid/late 20s is just not learning that fat girls get less attention or help from strangers than hot girls? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She makes these incredibly dramatic snap judgements from the tiniest little thing someone says or does. That is evidence of a very immature person that doesn't understand human beings at all.

Someone says something about an ex-girlfriend and that is automatically a red flag?

Here's another news flash: when guys are hanging around with other guys they FREQUENTLY try to say the most outrageous and ridiculous thing they can think of to try and shock the other guys. My wife calls it the "OHHHHHHHHHHH" Factor. Basically, guys try to say something that is so outrageous all the other guys in the room cannot help but yell out "OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Melana is no prize. I sincerely hope whoever she picks wises up and finds a quality woman.

The fact that this girl hops from one Reality TV show to the next is further evidence of what a vapid, cotton-candy brained cupie doll she is.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

+ Reply to Thread