+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Average Josh

FORT Newbie

Average Josh

Hey everybody! I just wanted to extent a quick thank you to all who watched the show. I also appreciate the positive response you all gave me as well as the support. It was definately an interesting experience and I'm glad I could share it with you. I hope your have a wonderful summer, and if you're interested, I think I'm listed on fanlistings (google it), but I need someone to make a web page for me (I suck at those things). I would love to hear all your feedback. I was also recently interviewed on realityshack, so if you're bored, please check it out. Again, thanks for everything and take care.
    All my best,
    Josh Nachlas

Welcome to FORT Josh!

It's a shame you didn't post while the show was airing - you have a lot of fans here and would have got a lot of feedback. But this forum is in the graveyard now......

Best of luck in your future endeavors!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hey Josh! Yeah, you sure would have- everyone loved you, lol.

This show is in the graveyard now, for sure. :[ As dumb as it was, I miss it. ;-;

+ Reply to Thread