+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    So far, this conversation between Rocky and Anna's mother is uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    the ear plugs. They totally gross me out.
    Yeah, they skeeved me too. *shudders*
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Awwww, Nathan has been cheated on twice.

I saw that Family Guy episode, OTS. Classic. Didn't Brian end up falling in love with the girl?

Anyway, you have to admit Anna got a pretty presentable lineup of Joes to choose from, so choosing one wasn't too much of a chore. Nathan certainly seems like a great guy and Anna's the most tolerable AJ bachelorette by far. Cute ending and I look forward to seeing Rocky on DOOL in the future.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince
    cafegirl: if only you had been here through the whole show to investigate who gets booted . . . I wondered where the BAchelor group was and hoped you'd be here!!!!
    hehe - nobody, and I mean NOBODY, analyzes screencaps the way cafegirl does!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim
    what website said that anna and nathan were still together?
    Anna said it in this recent interview:

Anna Q&A --Match.com

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I saw that Family Guy episode, OTS. Classic. Didn't Brian end up falling in love with the girl?
    Yes he did. I love that show.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl39
    Anna said it in this recent interview:

Anna Q&A --Match.com
    I didn't say she found true love with the guy she picked at the end. HMMMMMMM.......

FORT Fan
    oh boy...that farewell thing with Rocky-has-to-be-a-stage-name was so phony. I think Nathan could be adorable, but he can kiss better than talk at this point. I think she did the only thing she could do, dump them both. Even if she has to wait a few weeks to dump Nathan. I think Anna seemed less fake (minus hair and boobs) than the others.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    hehe - nobody, and I mean NOBODY, analyzes screencaps the way cafegirl does!
    Well, thanks Carla. As for this show, I hope you guys are right and they really are still together, but I'm not holding my breath nor taking back my snarky comments!! ... That was best part of the cheez.... making fun of it. I'm such a sucker for happy endings and can actually get my hopes up for the Bachelor series, but this show's premise is just too hokie to take seriously. I guess despite this "almost" parody of the dating reality shows, it's possible for a couple to actually find romance and even love. Larissa and Gil are the exception. I'll be extremely surprised but ready to eat a little crow (yum yum) if Anna and Nathan last past the next couple weeks of media hype.
    The closing of this show and the cheesy theme music through out, showed how producers never took this show seriously either. It was inevitable that the beauty had to finally pick an Average Joe.
    By the way, did anyone see the article where Fredo from (I think last season) and a couple others are suing NBC for stealing their ideas of makeovers? check out sirlinksalot
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread