+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    OMG! Rocky auditioned for Days and I was just joking on my post!

These updates are funny!
    Did that ending thanks mean that this is the last season ever? Please tell me it is!
    I'm having some wee doubts that most of what they said was real, ya know. The jokes were rather broad.

Rocky's crying scene was damn funny though. Those huge wracking sobs! The head in hands and slight tremble? Give the man a DOOL job. Sure.

How much do you think they paid her to pick the "Joe"?
    Zero. It was a face saving/publicity move for whatever career she is actually trying for (Reality show conventions maybe?)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talula
    So, with that "thanks" to all Joes past and present, is that their way of saying no more Average Joe?
    Sounds like it. I doubt they will find another girl who hasn't heard of it, or any more guys who would be dumb enough to do the show.

Just that they "sailed away together..." Very nondescript.

cafegirl: if only you had been here through the whole show to investigate who gets booted . . . I wondered where the BAchelor group was and hoped you'd be here!!!!
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Rocky's crying scene was damn funny though. Those huge wracking sobs! The head in hands and slight tremble? Give the man a DOOL job. Sure.
    Actually, I thought that part was real. No soap opera star would cover his face and snort a sob. Instead, he would walk down the beach and gaze at the sunset. His chin would quiver, and his eyes would brim with unshed tears. He'd swallow hard and manfully push down all his overflowing emotions.

With one last longing look at Anna, he would hit the next bar he came to and pick up a couple dozen models.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    There was a weather advisory on my screen, so I couldn't read all of the updates. What did it say about Nathan and Anna?
    Nada. They sailed away on the boat, that's it! Gotta give him props: Nathan looked like a damn good kisser. Wow.

Loved the ending: a spoof of Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Anybody else notice that? Anyhow, I liked that.

It DOES look like they're saying it's the last one.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince
    cafegirl: if only you had been here through the whole show to investigate who gets booted . . . I wondered where the BAchelor group was and hoped you'd be here!!!!
    I actually stomached my way through most of this series, although I couldn't take some of it and kept switching channels through out the series.
    As for sleuthing....considering how fake this show was from the get go, I would have had to do some "psuedo" digging, because it's had to unveil fake news... but when they showed Anna and Carson in photos at some celebrity gig last week, it was pretty evident that this entire show was a farse!!
    Thanks to the producers for ending on a funny note though!! And thank GOD it's over!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I agree Shazzer, Nate looks like apretty damn good kisser!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I read she is still with the guy she picked.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I got the vibe it was the last one too, Shazz. I have to admit that Anna handled it in a very classy way. If she truly wanted to start a relationship, she has a better chance at a good one with Nathan. I don't have very high hopes, though.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread