+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 show discussion thread **spoilers**

FORT Fan
    I agree that Nathan should lose the glasses. He looks more attractive without them. Or perhaps at least a different style of glasses. The earring doesn't do anything for him either. The beginning of their kiss looked sooo awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Nah, I think Anna wants an acting gig.
    I don't get this. With all her talk of goals you would think a career in the entertainment industry would be too uncertain to pursue. She needs to have her hair color adjusted no matter what life path she chooses.

I too can see her picking Nathan in the end. Not all awkward moments can be covered with make out sessions. She found Nathan's conversation interesting. With him she will be able to get beyond the weather and their life stories. With Rocky... I hope she likes the sound of crickets better than I do.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Nice fake tears, Josh (hunk)! Woooooo hoooooo! Somebody give that boy an Academy Award!

And while you're at it, grab one for Anna too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Isn't it illegal to take coral? Maybe that gift wasn't so great after all, lol.
    I was thinking the exact same thing....

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Was that a drop of glycerine running down her cheek?
    hahahahaha *snort* Oh man, that was funny.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    You hush! I'd go nuts trying to endure recapping TWO hours of this all at once.
    Yikes, that would definitely suck. Doing two nights in a row will be bad enough.

0 for 4 for the Joes.

That's all she wrote, folks.

I will be telling my grand kids while they're watching "Average Joe 107: The Joes try and try again" that I was watching the first ones way back when.

i can't believe she picked rocky when she said
    a) he was a dreamer, she was practical- and she didn't like that?
    b) there were all these awkward silences
    c) it was like he was acting in a soap opera..

and the only connection she felt was him was kissing him. she's so dumb..

i'm very glad she picked nathan, although i'm surprised she didn't pick josh! he seemed a little overly smitten with her, i guess. she should totally pick nathan. he's so cute, with his earrings and glasses. she might want rocky because he's more confident, even though he seems quiet as well. not like, an introvert like nathan though, rocky's quiet because he has nothing to say! lol. i'm quiet too- so go nathan! but it doesn't matter- it's not like she's going to stay with either of them. maybe she should pick rocky, nathan's too good for her. :3 rocky and anna are both horribly shallow, they deserve each other..

Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    0 for 4 for the Joes.

That's all she wrote, folks.

I will be telling my grand kids while they're watching "Average Joe 107: The Joes try and try again" that I was watching the first ones way back when.
    I completely agree.
    I have said after each Average Joe season that I was finished watching the show for good... Guess I am no smarter than the Average Joes each year who think they actually have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I can't believe Arthur didn't tell her about the bee sting. Yeah, go ahead and let her believe it was a sliver and hope she isn't allergic. What a moron.
    LOL, I thought the exact same thing! I still can't figure out how letting someone you're supposedly madly in love with potentially go into anaphylactic shock is in anyway noble.
    Love lives forever <3

+ Reply to Thread