+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Premium Member
    Was that a drop of glycerine running down her cheek?

Is anyone else repulsed by the fact that it is so degrading that they are leaving in a combat jeep vs a luxury bus???

She is going to pick the hunk or course, but I really came out of this with a real affection for Nathan... the guy is smart, well spoken and ended up being easy on the eyes... good for him... I hope he has gotten MANY dates out of this....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Arthur reminds me of a Jerry Lewis character.
    He reminded me of a Woody Allen character... but I can see the Jerry Lewis comparison as well.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Premium Member
    I wish they would have just had the finale tonight and get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    Is anyone else repulsed by the fact that it is so degrading that they are leaving in a combat jeep vs a luxury bus???
    I wondered about that too, but if this is a small island, that might be as close as they could get.

I'm glad she didn't pick Above-average Josh. She knew he was too into her to take the show lightly in the end.

Anna wants someone with goals and she's smart enough to know that she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life (or even a small part of it) with either of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    She is going to pick the hunk or course, but I really came out of this with a real affection for Nathan... the guy is smart, well spoken and ended up being easy on the eyes... good for him... I hope he has gotten MANY dates out of this....

I mean, it's not that out of the realm of possibility to me that she'll choose him. He IS cute now, and he's smart, and romantic in a sort of bumbling way. I mean, personally I'd take the awkward kiss over the suave one any day, because it seems less practiced.
    Then again, I must remind myself, none of this is real.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I wish they would have just had the finale tonight and get it over with.
    I agree, lets see her just go ahead and pick the brainless/ambitionless hunk over the pretty decent joe!!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    Not exactly repulsed, but did think it was weird. And for some reason, the hand coming out of the cover to latch the gate struck me as funny. I have no idea why.
    I was firmly in the Joe-Josh camp, but when he kept thanking her on the date, it kinda creeped me out, because it reminded me of this guy I went out with a few times who kept saying "I'm sorry" constantly. To the point that on the last date, I was actually covering my ears and saying "STOP saying sorry!...PLEASE stop!"

Had to add, it's not totally impossible Anna will choose Nathan, if for no other reason, I bet he has a lot more $$$$ than Rocky. Not that she might be after such things.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk

Anna wants someone with goals and she's smart enough to know that she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life (or even a small part of it) with either of these guys.
    Nah, I think Anna wants an acting gig.

+ Reply to Thread