+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 show discussion thread **spoilers**

I didn't even recognize hunk Craig that "cheated" on her - has he gotten any camera time at all!? At elimination time I also didn't recognize the non-Rocky hunk that was left. Is it that guy from Vegas that she had a one-on-one date with a while back??

I, like so many of you, am rooting for Joe Josh (not former-Jesus-Josh). Arthur seems nice, but his fawning all over her is really unappealing. All he knows of her is what he has seen in this very contrived environment and yet he insists on going on and on (and on and on...) about how much he loves her, how his heart belongs only to Anna, how she is so perfect, etc, etc, etc... It has really gotten on my last nerve!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    "Jesus has been resurrected as a GQ model" HEEEEEE! (that was funny)
    I laughed so hard at this I almost choked on my pop. Priceless.

I guess I'm the only one who likes Art. He was three sheets to the wind at the bar, and went overboard with the "I only love Anna!" stuff, but he seems really sincere and reminds me of Brian Worth from last year. I guess I also like that he's 36 and looks/seems more like an "adult" than the other three 24 and 25-year olds left. Everything he says (including the hives stuff) cracks me up.

Joe Josh is just so short and little; he looks smaller than Anna. And he has some emotional baggage from his job, but would be an infinitely better choice than the "hunks."

Rocky is a freakin' waiter, isn't he? And the Vegas guy is a bartender or something? I forgot the "/ model" part. Anna said she wanted someone with ambition. I guess we'll see.

Oh, and I think she'll pick Nathan to go to Tahiti too! That's how its "stacked in the Joes favor" - she'll pick one made over Joe to make it 3 Joes to 2 Hunks.

Premium Member
    I think Nathan's makeover is the best so far. Magic Boy and Dante are still Ew, and I liked Jesus Josh better before the makover. Next week should be fun.

FORT Regular
    I think people are being a little too hard on Art. I see him more as lovable loser then a total pathectic waste and at times he comes across as pretty charming to me. He is the type that means well but goes a bit over-board. I think its a little much to read into why his wife left him based on his behavior at times. She could have left him for somebody better looking or more successful just as easily and caused some of those issues he has. On another note, I thought Nathan looked great after the make over. If he lost some weight he would be hot.

She could have left him for somebody better looking or more successful just as easily and caused some of those issues he has
    It isn't too uncommon for submariners (as Arthur was) to be divorced--they spend months at a time away from home, making it difficult to maintain a relationship. It could well be that he goes over-board (bad idea on a sub!!) because he learned to make use of what time he had before shipping out again.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    It isn't too uncommon for submariners (as Arthur was) to be divorced--they spend months at a time away from home, making it difficult to maintain a relationship. It could well be that he goes over-board (bad idea on a sub!!) because he learned to make use of what time he had before shipping out again.

I didnt know that about Art. My point is just that we really dont know why the marriage failed(or do we I know he talked to Anna about it a little on the one date but I missed that couple of seconds) and its not necessarily his fault. He does seem a little pathetic at times but there is something about him I like. I would never pick him over Josh but its not surprising to me in the least he is other Joe besides Josh left based on how the show has played out and there interactions with Anna.

I like Art too...he very much reminds me of a friend back home, both in looks and personality. Nice to know a guy can get a little liquored up and doesn't immediately go looking for an available piece of tail, anyway.

I'm losing faith in the show overall, though. The romance between Anna and Josh looks forced (on her side) to me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher
    Arthur seems nice, but his fawning all over her is really unappealing. All he knows of her is what he has seen in this very contrived environment and yet he insists on going on and on (and on and on...) about how much he loves her, how his heart belongs only to Anna, how she is so perfect, etc, etc, etc... It has really gotten on my last nerve!
    I'm soooo with you here! Such a turn off to me...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    Rocky is a freakin' waiter, isn't he? And the Vegas guy is a bartender or something? I forgot the "/ model" part. Anna said she wanted someone with ambition. I guess we'll see.
    Weren't all of the hunks "/model"s?
    "/model" = "unsuccessful model"!

+ Reply to Thread