+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Whaaaaaaaaa? I step away from the tv for a sec and she picks Thou Art Pathetic to go to Tahiti??
    LOL! I love that name!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    A makeover wouldn't do much for Art's patheticness though. He needs five years of very intense therapy. Plus a testical implant.
    I wonder if his ex has a restraining order out on him. I'm desperate to get away from him after just these few episodes; marriage to him must have been a nightmare. Gino was too old. Nathan was too invisible as was the other departing Joe whose name escapes me.

i think it will come down to rocky and josh(not jesus/gq josh) with her picking rocky....but i have heard alot of people picking art....and rocky....well i am biased

This was quite possibly the dumbest episode in reality show history. Anna makes out with everyone...ugly, fat, dumb, it doesn't matter! Then she talks about these guys like they are married to her.

They "betrayed" her, but she "caught" them. WTH?!?! Apparently she should move to a remote area of the Himalayas where a woman marries one man, and also marries his brothers.

This was ridiculous. I had (some) respect for her before this but the double standard here is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I don't get it...

WHY does Anna feel that despite her being able to flitter among and exchange spit with all the men the guys does she feel that they're all bethrothed to her? Just as the first guy who was sent home said they "have nothing to lose".
    It's the principle of the thing. These guys were brought on the show to win HER. It's a smack in the face to have them "cheat" on the premise of the show. Saying that he had nothing to lose was one of the most classless comments made on this show. Anna said it: It's one thing to go out on a date and kiss that person. It's completely different to go at it with a stranger (I doubt those guys could even remember the girl's names.) you met in a bar.

Okay, Nathan was cute (in my eyes) before the makeover, after even better. But damn, that Josh is a doll. I so would want to date him if I weren't married. He puts the hunks to shame. I really think it will come down to Josh and Rocky (ugh! what a name!).
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

It's one thing to go out on a date and kiss that person. It's completely different to go at it with a stranger
    Uhhh...It's quite possible that they knew these girls as long or longer than she knew the guys she has kissed. At least they were partially drunk when they started getting busy. She has kissed a ton of these guys on the first date. You think she knew any of them? Give me a break.

She was just trying to justify why she felt bad about them kissing other girls. However, there is no justification.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom

Yawn. Artpathetic is still there. And he broke out in hives. Eww. He's discussing his maladies. He's freaking Felix Unger.
    Exactly!!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim
    i think it will come down to rocky and josh(not jesus/gq josh) with her picking rocky....but i have heard alot of people picking art....and rocky....well i am biased
    I got that feeling after last week. If I go back and remember how NBC set up Adam in the first Joe and then Brian in the second...they are definitely setting up Josh N (JoeJosh) as the fall guy. A lot of the clips for next week seem to showcase Anna and Josh N. I didn't remember there being that many examples of the producers showing a real connection (I hate that word) between either Melana and Jason or Larissa and Gil. But, who did the women pick---Hunks.

And I'm really doubting any madeover Joe will squeeze himself into the final..that's just a little TOO FAKE which still doesn't say much for how this season's being staged thus far.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fanatic
    Anna looked better in disguise.

Is it just me or is this woman just downright homely?

+ Reply to Thread