+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/12 recap: "Kickin' It Tenth-Grade Style"

Thanks Lucy...hilarious! Liked the "Human Resource Aliens" crack, and a bunch more. I don't get to see the shows until my brother sends them down, but I enjoy your recaps more than the actual episodes! Thanks for the laughs.

FORT Newbie

Thanks!

Nicely done, Lucy. I watched the whole episode, but reading your synopsis was still a lot of fun.

Another magnificent job, Lucy! I must remind myself to never attempt to drink Diet Coke whilst reading one of of your recaps, or I'm gonna need a new keyboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Greg: A spiky-haired hunk. Anna says he was wonderful and a sweetheart, just not wonderful enough to keep. He’s surprised, and says it’s a shock to his ego that based on what he looks like, he’s not her type. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF 99 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION, GREG.
    Right on, Lucy! The producers screwed up here. They should have had Greg sit down with the life coach and talk about his narcissism etc. Let's hope they do this with Carson. Some of these guys need more counseling than the Joes do.

Also, at some point, Josh (who I guess is going to have to be called Joe-Josh, which is only one step away from “goodnight, John Boy”) notes that the real love-match seems to be between Carson and Michael. The happy couple is shown frolicking in the pool together, playing in the house together, and happily giving noogies in warm companionship for hours. I really hope Carson watched this episode in a bar with all his friends.
    Great recap! This was my favorite part. We may end up with a love match yet.

Also, during this time Josh suddenly gets a LOT of airtime narrating the events. And I honest to god thought he was one of the hunks at first (he didn’t have his glasses on). Boy might be short, but he’s a cutie.

Anna prances in wearing a schoolgirl outfit that must have come from www. dirtyskoolgrrrls .com or similar – she looks sluttier than Britney Spears. Ok, maybe that’s more of a draw.

Anyone that can’t appreciate a good sloppy joe is way too far up his own ass for my liking.

But she does have enough brain cells left to realize the things he’s saying aren’t the things she wants to hear.

Also, at some point, Josh (who I guess is going to have to be called Joe-Josh, which is only one step away from “goodnight, John Boy”) notes that the real love-match seems to be between Carson and Michael. The happy couple is shown frolicking in the pool together, playing in the house together, and happily giving noogies in warm companionship for hours. I really hope Carson watched this episode in a bar with all his friends.

Michael: He says he got what he wanted (Carson’s love child) and that Anna does nothing for him. He departs with a hope that Carson doesn’t win either, because “she might end up tagging along or something with us.” Heaven forbid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    The producers screwed up here.They should have had Greg sit down with the life coach and talk about his narcissism etc. Let's hope they do this with Carson. Some of these guys need more counseling than the Joes do.

Good job! Hilarious recap! I am definitely rooting for Josh. His comments about Carson and Michael made the show! He is very cute for a "Joe!" Whether he wins or loses the girl on this show, his life is changed forever.

I appreciate the recap. Somehow I managed to miss the show last Tuesday night. Your recap was almost like watching it.
    Visit Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    http://www.sotrfamily.proboards103.com/

After scolding ones cat, one looks into his face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that he understood every word and has filed it away for future reference.~Charlotte Gray

what up with art

everyone thinks that art and rocky will be the final 2..well not everyone but from other boards and stuff that is what i have seen, but i just dont see it....i would think josh and rocky...but maybe b/c i am wanting him to be there....but they are playing art and his love for the beauty of anna real good..so who knows.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12