"I enjoy new and different experiences.”

ANNA calls Josh, “California guy.”

Josh is 26. He lives in Las Vegas where he works for a mortgage company.

How would you describe your ideal woman?
An independent, self-motivated, and goal-oriented woman would be my ideal. She should be enhanced with a male relationship, but still be self-sufficient on her own. I also look for a woman with high energy and a sense of adventure.

What is the perfect first date?
I love the outdoors and high levels of activities. A perfect first date might start with brunch. After eating, we would go to Lake Mead for a day in the boat. Water-skiing, swimming, and tubing would fill the day with hours of fun. Towards sunset, we would have a picnic at the shore and watch a beautiful desert sunset.

What is something about you that people might be surprised to find out?
I live in Las Vegas, the city of glitz and glamour, and the craziest nightlife in the nation. While I participate in many events, I do it sober.

What is your most unique quality?
Many people say I am like a chameleon. I can walk into a situation, get a feel for the atmosphere, and adapt to become a positive participant. My adaptability to change has become a strong asset in pursuing a variety of goals.

How would your best friend describe you?
My best friends would say I am the life of the party (the cut-up) and enjoy having fun. They would also say I am very generous, supportive whenever someone needs help, and probably offer to do more than I have time to complete.

What was your worst dating experience ever?
This may sound strange, but at this time in my life, I have had no “terrible” dating experience. There have been a few dates that haven’t been what I expected. They weren’t terrible, but a second date did not follow.