+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carson (Hunk)

Carson (Hunk)

"I’m here for one thing only: To make these guys go home with tears in their eyes."

ANNA calls Carson, “Intense”

Carson is 25. He lives in New York and manages a night club.

How would you describe your ideal woman?
    Very attractive, both in physical appearance and personality. Obviously looks are what first attracts you to someone but personality is key to keeping that attraction.

What is the perfect first date?
    A perfect first date for me would be an intimate setting, either a nice Italian restaurant or an activity where we can talk and interact to get to know each other.

What is something about you that people might be surprised to find out?
    I'm actually a nice guy!!

What is your most unique quality?
    My most unique quality would have to be my overall personality.

How would your best friend describe you?
    My best friend would describe me as very confident and also very loyal.

What was your worst dating experience ever?
    My worst dating experience was when I took this girl out for an elaborate dinner and a show (or at least that was the plan). At dinner her ex kept calling and she had the nerve to answer the phone and argue with him. So, I left her at the restaurant.

Hate him. His actions and his attitude make him the ugliest man I have ever seen. If he thinks that women go for someone like him...he is dead wrong.

Also, can't help but feel that after Tuesday's episode, we women have nothing to worry about...I think he may swing the other way...I thought he and Michael really made a cute couple.

Carson really proved what he is all about by pulling his pants down in a bar. Disgusting! So glad he is finally gone and very glad Anna has opportunity to see what some of these guys are really like.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    I though Anna was a lunatic for asking him on a one-on-one, but she at least partially redeemed herself by realizing that her date with Carson was a total waste of a good date.

He is a human affront to all women,I find his very existence offensive and unneccesary.Glad he is gone!
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by JenRonn

Also, can't help but feel that after Tuesday's episode, we women have nothing to worry about...I think he may swing the other way...I thought he and Michael really made a cute couple.
    [FONT=Tahoma]They do but mainly due to Michael. What was she thinking? To send the best looking guy home first.[/FONT]

I read that he is now dating Kristen from The Apprentice.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    How quickly can we say "fraud" about this show and the antagonists like Carson? Well, check out these pictures and see the date of the event, July 20th, here's our "sweet" heroine, Anna, and Carson posing for pictures. I don't see them as a couple, but it sure looks like they (and especially our bad boy, Carson, were just producer plants) WAIT a minute..... did I have a moment of lunacy where I actually thought this show was a genuine attempt at romance??? Silly me, my momentary lapse of sanity, recovered... now it's back to observing the worse version of summer romance, otherwise known as Average Joe!
    Plus forgive my ignorance, but who is Teddy Sulivan (in some of the pictures w/ Anna?)
    wire images
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Thanks for the link cafegirl! I don't know who Teddy Sulivan is either! What is up with these pictures? Boooooo NBC for obvious plants on this show
    Wake up and be awesome

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    *sigh* That sucks. Could it have been some kind of press party or something?? I know, I know. My rose colored glasses are fogging up again. *cry*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast