+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carson (Hunk)

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    How quickly can we say "fraud" about this show and the antagonists like Carson? Well, check out these pictures and see the date of the event, July 20th, here's our "sweet" heroine, Anna, and Carson posing for pictures. I don't see them as a couple, but it sure looks like they (and especially our bad boy, Carson, were just producer plants) WAIT a minute..... did I have a moment of lunacy where I actually thought this show was a genuine attempt at romance??? Silly me, my momentary lapse of sanity, recovered... now it's back to observing the worse version of summer romance, otherwise known as Average Joe!
    Plus forgive my ignorance, but who is Teddy Sulivan (in some of the pictures w/ Anna?)
    wire images
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O NBC!I was hoping this show was for real too.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Well, duh! You know Anna is really as fake as Carson initially judged her...proofs in these pictures. If she picks a Joe (Josh), I will eat my hat.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Well, duh! You know Anna is really as fake as Carson initially judged her...proofs in these pictures. If she picks a Joe (Josh), I will eat my hat.
    No duhs needed here!! I had no delusions of real romance, just thought they were pretty blatant with the "star(s)" exposure, but perhaps they need some publicity/ratings boosts!!
    Now, as for eating your hat, psucashcow, just imagine if Anna picks neurotic Arthur, he would probably eat your hat for you out of nervous release and shock!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I have one word--YUCK.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyStar
    Carson really proved what he is all about by pulling his pants down in a bar. Disgusting! So glad he is finally gone and very glad Anna has opportunity to see what some of these guys are really like.
    lol did they show anything lol. He is so cute but his AT is ugly. No wonder why he is alone
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

He was nasty, really, really nasty. I particularly liked during dodgeball when the "hunks" had to take off his shirt. He held in his gut (which wasn't nearly as toned as the other hunks) and strutted the whole time. Guys like that make me physically ill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12