+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    ...And why are the average joes even listen for advice from a jerk? It's also obvious that Carson is psyching them out and the joes could not see thru that...
    Arthur was the only Joe that seemed affected by the Carson Brigade, but in all fairness he was their main target. The other Joes seemed to think the campaign to discredit Anna was funny and they did straighten Arthur out when Carson and his boyfriend, Michael, finally shut up and moved on. I don't like Arthur, but I hated to see the way those guys just hammered away at him. They were relentless.

In as much as TV exposure can open the door to more dating opportunities; I would imagine that it can close some too. These pseudo-hunks will hopefully lose some appeal for their dating pool back home.

I hope the "hunks" are watching the show and seeing what asses they made of themselves. Carson is they worst of them all, I hope he is one of the next ones to go.
    Flatlander

Do you really think the Joes came off looking bad?

I was kind of torn on that. I mean, what are they supposed to do? The hunks invade the house and toss the Joes' possessions outside on the patio. I mean, you have to respond to that, don't you? I kept thinking, "Is Dante the only Joe with umm..male parts??" The kiss was CLASSIC!

Anyways, the hunks were so openly hostile, the Joes looked like wusses (to me) and totally backed down. Dante even apologized!! What the heck?? Most of these hunks are morons!! I mean, the producers can (pretty much) guarantee that the hunks aren't going to punch you. So have at it!! Use your superior intelligence and get some good "digs" in on the stupid hunks.

I can't believe my boy Art let those two upset him so much! Granted, they were probably technically correct, but their motivations were not alturistic! You're in your freakin' mid-30s!! Its not high school! Stand up to 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Those are the rules so she won't get rid of all the Joes. Would'n't be much of a show if they were all gone by the third week
    So if I understand you correctly you're saying that it could get worse?
    God forbid!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim
    yeah..i think it will come down to josh and the italian stallion rocky....
    And Anna will ride her stallion into the sunset, leaving Josh for all of us to enjoy and maybe one of us to capture (or for AJ5 Josh Returns!)
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Chris is such a

In the volleyball scene, he told her that he "owned nightclubs," whereas his blurb last week said "club promoter," which is a low-level job of some guy trying to get a bunch of people to show up at a club, sometimes by hosting parties although he is probably too dumb for that.

But when he said it, she really perked up. Clearly no "dreamers" need apply, only successful guys for her

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    I mean, you have to respond to that, don't you? I kept thinking, "Is Dante the only Joe with umm..male parts??" The kiss was CLASSIC!

Anyways, the hunks were so openly hostile, the Joes looked like wusses (to me) and totally backed down Use your superior intelligence and get some good "digs" in on the stupid hunks.

Stand up to 'em.
    First of all I have to say I am not buying any of this nonsense. I have never seen such a lame reality effort. This is so clearly scripted, I have to assume even Art is acting the love sick geek. I will allow that he may be serious and, if so, that is just too bad.

The hunks are certainly given direction and lines.

My idea of an intelligent and desireable man is not standing up to such childish behavior. I applaud any man who chooses to ignore Neandrathal posturing. Just walk away and don't waste your words. And certainly do not get involved physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Chris is such a

In the volleyball scene, he told her that he "owned nightclubs," whereas his blurb last week said "club promoter,"
    You forgot the "/model" part. I personally thought he was rather unattractive...the only thing I'd want to see him modeling is a paper bag over his head.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

OK, I finished watching it. I would love a behind-the-scenes peek at why they only did plastic surgery on the youngest Joe, who arguably needed it the least. Mid-production budget cuts? Surgeon backed out of the deal? The Joes refused? Enquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Dante is a SAG card holder doing the audition circuit. Igor was as well. The hunks were gathered through their agents. They have been asigned roles in this half scripted half improv show.

Their jobs or backgrounds have NOTHING to do with who she chooses or why. She chooses no one, production does. She is on there for exposure and probably has a SAG card as well. She is also probably a very nice woman. No reason one has to be wrong or devious to audition for a reality show. It is part of the business to get exposure any way you can and take any thing you can get in the begining.

What? A reality show that is scripted??

The horror.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread