+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 show discussion thread **spoilers**

Ok, I now have new respect for Dante. I was when he kissed Carson.

The hunkholes need to go, now. They toss the other guys stuff around like it is nothing, but when their stuff gets moved they freak. What a bunch of jerks. Someone kill them. I almost can't watch because of them. One of the Joes better win or I will never watch this show again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Well, as far as I'm concerned, NBC is setting this show up exactly like the other 2 (or 3 if you count Adam Returns?)...this season we have Rocky as the hunk who is nice and does interact with the Joes and we have Josh who is great except for his height and probable AJ finalist. As for next week and the trap set for philandering hunkholes...did Carson punch his ticket to the bus and was one of the philanderers Vegas guy?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    This is my first time watching Average Joe, were the others like this? This show seems very mean spirited, especially the part where the "Hunks" threw the personal belongings of the "Joes" out the door. Obviously they did that with the permission, and perhaps encouragement, of the producers of this show. I think that was just wrong!
    That's my Opinion..for what it's worth

Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents
    This is my first time watching Average Joe, were the others like this? This show seems very mean spirited, especially the part where the "Hunks" threw the personal belongings of the "Joes" out the door. Obviously they did that with the permission, and perhaps encouragement, of the producers of this show. I think that was just wrong!
    As I remember them, the first show had 3 hunks, none especially evil..they had Zak for that role. The second version, the hunks did get nastier, but nowhere as bad as this latest crew. These guys are portrayed as having no redeeming value, except for Rocky perhaps.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The problem with Rocky is...

1. His name (enough said)
    2. His age (I believe he is a year younger than she is.)
    3. His hypnotic eyes (she can't resist the attraction between them and has regrets about that when he's not around)
    4. He is shiftless (no goals or ambition - for a woman who has worked hard herself and grown up around hard workers, this type of man is good for only one thing)

Carson probably has never been around an attractive woman who has a brain and isn't a bitch. Of course he thinks she has to be acting. I'm sure he was unable to relate to her in any way. The producers probably said she could finally get rid of Dante, if she kept Carson (kind of an even trade).

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    Wait a minute....he smells?????
    Wasn't Dante the one with the stinky sandals last week?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I love this show so much, but it puts me thru so much angst. I hate when the hot guys come along and ruin everything! The Joe's are really cute. I'd date them. Especially one of them... with his shirt on he can pass as a hunk, if you ask me... What's his name? Josh?

And my other big beef is Carson.. Or Chris. Whatever you want to call him. HE'S SUCH AN ASS! But holy hell is he ever hot... I'd love to just cut out his voice box and keep him as a pet. I HATE cute guys who are asses. Nothing pisses me off more! Such a waste.

grrrrrr

I keep watching and hoping that they will do something interesting but the manipulation of the show by the producers makes me cringe. The first season was the only one where it was at least digestable but its becoming a circus now and still more and more shows are being made. I guess since i'm still watching they are still making

grrrrrrrr

back to the BB feeds

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    As I remember them, the first show had 3 hunks, none especially evil..they had Zak for that role. The second version, the hunks did get nastier, but nowhere as bad as this latest crew. These guys are portrayed as having no redeeming value, except for Rocky perhaps.
    Zak wasn't a hunk though. And kudos to Rocky for being the stereotypical "good hunk" like every season I guess. Always gotta have at least one of'em.

I missed most of the show tonight. I was refinishing a dresser---OH I didn't stop in time to watch the show. I think Dante looks somewhat better, but the makeover people stopped short. He should have had a little liposuction, some hair plugs and a work out and he would have looked like an average Joe. Too bad
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread