+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/5 recap: Shamuzing for a Bruising

Thank you, great recap as always you shine.

Oustanding recap, Lucy! You're right that Anna is sweet and likeable. Maybe for a next season of Average Joe they could get Danushka from the Bachelor 7.

Ooh, that would be funny! But the twist would be that the newcomers (formerly "the hunks") would be even plainer Average Joes. And the guys would each have the choice between remaining in contention for the week or choosing door #2, which might contain anything from a pygmy goat to a week in Bermuda. I would watch that
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I'm so glad that recaps are part of this site. I was out of town and missed this episode and the next. Just getting caught up.

Aw, Chuck and JJoshua are gone? Dang! If only they would join Matt here and give us the scoop. Well, at least we'll see JJoshua again. I liked his hair and beard though. Why would he agree to lose them?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    I'm so glad that recaps are part of this site. I was out of town and missed this episode and the next. Just getting caught up.

Aw, Chuck and JJoshua are gone? Dang! If only they would join Matt here and give us the scoop. Well, at least we'll see JJoshua again. I liked his hair and beard though. Why would he agree to lose them?
    A J Nathan also posts here...or did...and said he'd be back--see his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    I liked his hair and beard though. Why would he agree to lose them?
    I don't know if it was here or on another board, but Matt has said that among the huge pile of contracts they had to sign before the show, there was one that stipulated that the producers had free rein to perform whatever cosmetic (or surgical) procedures on the guys that they wished.

I liked the Jesus look better too. That new haircut they gave Joshua is just too girly and twee for my taste. Somebody gave the same heinous cut to Austen on "Kept". I hope the style disappears ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12