+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name These Two Guys

Name These Two Guys

Was looking on the NBC Average Joe website and looked under the "photos" section. There are some photos from the 1st episode and some individual photos of the average Joes. I noticed 2 photos that I could not identify. Looks like 2 of the makeovers to me. Any guesses as to who they are:
    http://www.nbc.com/photos/Primetime/.../1AVJatN04.jpg
    http://www.nbc.com/photos/Primetime/.../1AVJagN04.jpg

The second one looks like what's his name, doesn't he? (the one with the upturned collar that was rejected on the first show). I have to go out of this post and look his name up and come back in again.

I have absolutely no clue who the first one is. I really have to look closely again.

Edit: Looks like a cross between a made-over Nathan or Aaron F. Again, I'm puzzling over the first one and have to look again. Unless these were guys who were "trying out" in the gym and were eliminated before they went to the beach house.
    Last edited by shaynas_mom; 07-04-2005 at 06:45 PM.

I looked at the first one and if you look at Aaron C. without the glasses and different hair - the chin looks similar. Or my other guess would be the Joshua guy - who knows what's under that beard and hair.

I was thinking that the second one was either Nathan, again who knows what's under all his hair and glasses; or maybe even Clay.

FORT Fogey
    I seems obvious to me. The first one is Josh (long hair). And the second is Nathan. If you compare them to the photo's on the web site you can narrow this down immediately.

They have to show a huge change so you can to eliminate all who are clean shaven with short hair and no glasses. I think Nathan was asked to comb his hair in that ridiculous way and the glasses may even be fake.

Look at the weight and facial structure. They did their teeth so that contributes to the huge change in Nathan.

The absolute proof will be one of these guys going this week and one next. They need some time to do their teeth and some facial lipo for them to reappear in a timely way.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 07-04-2005 at 08:43 PM.

FORT Newbie
    You're on crack - those were two of the guys that got cut in the gym. If you have it on tape (or TiVoed, as I do), you can see them clearly during the scene where Clay is wondering if he makes the show or not.

Who are these guy?

Any chance the second one is a slimmed down Igor?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AJFan
    You're on crack - those were two of the guys that got cut in the gym. If you have it on tape (or TiVoed, as I do), you can see them clearly during the scene where Clay is wondering if he makes the show or not.
    , no just coffee. Checked my Tivo and there they are!
    Last edited by Dogbat; 07-05-2005 at 09:44 AM.

No idea on the first one, but I hope it isn't Joshua. He looks much better when he's channeling Jesus or Bo Bice. That said, I think he's a likely candidate for a makeover, based on one of the early promos, which showed Anna hugging a guy with straight, smooth brown hair that was moderately long (about an inch below the collar). I immediately thought at the time that the guy was probably Joshua. He's a nice-looking guy already, so I'm pretty sure that her comment "He's hot" was about him.

The second one looks like a nicely-cleaned up Nathan, judging by the defined cheekbones and chin, and the nice warm smile. He seems like a cuddly cutie.

Edited for gud grammer.
    Last edited by angelgirl39; 07-05-2005 at 03:34 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I think AJfan is correct. These men closely resemble two who were rejected in the first round. They are in the gym scene.

i only noticed two of the inital 4 rejects: Sideshow Boy and some greasy-looking guy in a cowboy hat who looked like he hadn't seen a bottle of shampoo in the current millenium.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast