+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Episode Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I'm sure you've found that even that brief time on camera has opened the door for you with many women in your area.
    Oh, that MIGHT be true....

...if the THIRD LARGEST PAPER IN CHICAGO didn't print stuff like THIS:

http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=67788

VIRGIN? ME?!?! - HA!!!! They got me mixed up, somehow. Well - so goes any chances for ol' "average matt"....

Stupid media.
    Last edited by ShootingBlanks; 06-29-2005 at 11:42 AM.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Well, I have to say I'm awfully pleased with the joes this season. They seemed very ok to me. Even the ones first chosen to go home. She seemed to not be as whiney as the other two. There are many that I wouldn't mind dating and getting to know. There are a few that creeped me out (ok, just the magician) but that could be because he didn't know how to interact. I personally like Dante, and howled through his routine!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    ...and shooting blanks, I was endeared to hear of the virginity! What a shame!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I was afraid I wouldn't get away with this. I did reread the thread to verify your claim. Surely you didn't think I would take your word for it when the stakes are so high?
    Aw heck, we can all share him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    They are continuing a trend with getting rid of the gainfully employed first again this year....though circus man and big guy with tats were both scarrrrrrrrryyyyy....and so far I think anna made her choices based on age...the oldest and youngest...those not close to her own age....which I think has been the fairest so far on this show...

BUt why why why did magic guy get chosen for the make over....Its his personality which needs help not the appearance...(well maybe the dentist....but he doesnt need plastic surgery at 22...)

More hunks on steroids....some things never change....too much muscle can be a bad thing....

all those in favor of perky pects say I....

In the end Supermodels marry Donald Trump or Mick Jagger.....a full bank account beats a pair of biceps anyday....and the hunks they pick always seem to be between jobs at present...

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I just laugh at the life coach... I don't see why he needs a "life coach" to tell him to cut the magic tricks when he has us! After watching the life coach character on Nip/Tuck last season I can't even remotely imagine taking that job seriously.
    That was the same thing I kept thinking when they introduced a life coach! That job title just won't be the same anymore.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Oh, that MIGHT be true....

...if the THIRD LARGEST PAPER IN CHICAGO didn't print stuff like THIS:

http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=67788

VIRGIN? ME?!?! - HA!!!! They got me mixed up, somehow. Well - so goes any chances for ol' "average matt"....

Stupid media.
    Bummer! So sorry.

This is how I think it works. Production asks her if she has made any connections. She names, say 4 or 5. Producers then choose who goes first. They need one good makeover in the first group and some odd balls left for drama and entertainment. If the choice were hers, I think we would have seen another group catch that first bus. She let those men go ahead of Igor and the clown? Makes no sense.

+ Reply to Thread