+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Episode Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

I just caught the first 10 minutes or so of the show, but can anyone explain to me why the hunks feel so threaten by the average joes that they have to come in and tear their rooms apart and physically threaten them?? the hunks may have pretty bodies but have very ugly personalities.

Bearcata: I don't think it is that those hunks feel so threatened by the average joes, it is that they want to win. just my opinion.

perhaps average matt can give us some words of wisdom about this?!?!?!?! c'mon matt, lets hear it!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    I think you mean Dante. Damien was pretty normal. He was the Mensa member that got eliminated at the end.
    TY Swingsongbird... you're right, I got the names mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Looks like we got us a Josh N. Lurve Train going. All Aboard!! Choo choo!!
    I'm riding.

I have to agree with alot of the posts... Josh (glassses) is really attractive! I wouldn't change a thing with him. And Jesus-Joshua is kind of cute in that long haired scruffy way. Art seemed promising too, reminded me of Boston Brian. And speaking of him... he still looks pretty darn good.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I think Joshua/Jesus is just a bit too Charles Manson-weird for me. Why did he approach Anna the way he did when he met her and why did he run towards her with arms outstretched like he's about to scoop her up????
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Hi. Just thought Id throw in my 2 cents. I am totally on the Josh train as well... I figure maybe they realised the audience wanted to see an "average" guy (yeah, like all girls actually want a jerky "hunk", but anyways...) win for a change and threw Josh into the mix for that purpose. Hes totally hot and seems very sweet. He could actually win this, if that girl isn't totally a snot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Thanks to everyone with the nice comments. Definitely goes appreciated....--"average matt"
    Matt, You are certainly far better looking than most of these guys so she probably thought you were too young. You've dodged a bullet by not having to suffer through the humiliations of this show. I'm sure you've found that even that brief time on camera has opened the door for you with many women in your area. My advise: Be Selective.

Since I picked Josh first, he should be MY TV boyfriend. JoshUA needs a cage. Dante should have been dumped over Damien. Why is IGOR still there? I understood her ditching the "movie star" and the guy that told her he quit his job to be on the show (she said that was too much pressure). Others were just too young for her.

I really like this girl. It will be interesting to see how she handles the hunk invasion. The hunks don't seem to care about endearing themselves to us. I'll be sharpening my keyboard and wits for next week's show.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Since I picked Josh first, he should be MY TV boyfriend.
    You picked him first? I say I picked him first!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Count me in on the Josh train - he IS a cutie!

I agree with those who think Joshua is a prime makeover candidate. However, I wondered thru most of the show whether he was a plant. Was he acting weird and over-the-top to get eliminated so that his "makeover" will be more dramatic???

Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment, but I have always really liked this show....

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You picked him first? I say I picked him first!
    I was afraid I wouldn't get away with this. I did reread the thread to verify your claim. Surely you didn't think I would take your word for it when the stakes are so high?

+ Reply to Thread