+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Episode Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

My God, it's a good thing Nick didn't pay for that plastic surgery, he looks exactly the same.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan
    I was amazed that they had 21/22 year old boys in a competition with a 26 year old woman. That seems automatically a mismatch to me. I don't think the makeover people can make over how weird that eyebrow/magician guy was. She obviously got over the surface lack of beauty pretty quickly and kept some really unappealing-looking guys. Let's look at their bank accounts and really get down to business!

Hey all you FORTer's = shouldn't someone be looking at some of those screencaps from future episdoes? I bet some of you talented folks (hey, I'm thinking of you guys who were watching the last Bachelor) that can really figure out who gets the boot, and who some of the last remaining few are.

Hey Matt - you are cuter than the dickins! and damn, you didn't last too long, did ya?!?!?! I hope you'll stay with the FORT and add some commentary!!!!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    I was amazed that they had 21/22 year old boys in a competition with a 26 year old woman. That seems automatically a mismatch to me.
    That was all wrong. Bill, for instance, seemed like a pretty nice guy but really didn't come off as someone who was interested in a *relationship*.

Well, it was fun first episode. Here's hoping a Joe kicks the ass of one of the himbos.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Boston Brian! He's still hot as far as I'm concerned!

I like Joshua the sweet cute and slightly dorky one.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Boston Brian! He's still hot as far as I'm concerned!

I like Joshua the sweet cute and slightly dorky one.
    I think Josh is the cute one and Joshua is the Jesus look-a-like carpenter.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I think Josh is the cute one and Joshua is the Jesus look-a-like carpenter.
    But maybe Texi likes the Messiah look.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

well at least she kept the guy i liked, the one that gave her the choc

the 22 year old lol

i think she should have kept matt and that other guy, darren or damien or something

the other ones were good choices to go

she seemed to have handled it a lot better than the previous 2

the hunks are coming next week already, isnt that a little soon?

Premium Member
    I'm disappointed they picked magic boy for the makeover, he was too creepy. He seems like if he's not doing tricks he has nothing to say. I just laugh at the life coach... I don't see why he needs a "life coach" to tell him to cut the magic tricks when he has us! After watching the life coach character on Nip/Tuck last season I can't even remotely imagine taking that job seriously.

The first guy she booted (I don't have the names down yet) was just Ew. *insert :phhht* All that talk about looking like Ben Affleck and wanting to kiss her to relieve the sexual tension.. Buh-bye Bucko.

Damien makes you go at first, but he really seems like a sweetie. That leotard and funky glasses was kind of like a combination of Richard Simmons and Captain Marvel.

I really like Josh, both Jesus Josh and Josh with the glasses. Especially the one with the glasses.

I didn't get having Larissa doing those practice meetings with Brian standing there. That had to be awkward for both of them, plus it seems odd for Larissa to even show up for this after her disaster of a show. Did I hear one of the guys make a reference to Fabio?

I thought it was a good twist to put an extreme makeover (or male swan?) component in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The Bionic Man music is hilarious though.
    I wondered if they had to pay for the rights to use that tune.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Joshua is the Jesus look-a-like carpenter.
    Historically, the Hebrew name for "Jesus" would translate to "Joshua," and they called him a carpenter. Too funny. I would be scared of his jumping out at me like he did, though.

+ Reply to Thread