+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunks!!!!

The Hunks!!!!

Any word on who these Hunks are going to be??? It looks like they are bigger, meaner, and badder than all the ones before.

This is gonna be one helluva ride!!

I'm sure it'll be the normal group...a bunch of narcissistic, over-tanned and over-oiled muscleheads. It'd be nice if they would throw in a few "hunks" without the bad attitudes, but that's probably too much to ask from this show.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Since when is it possible to have nice hunks?

I'm not a big fan of this show, but in past seasons, havent the hunks won? I remember in Larissa (?)'s season, she picked a hunk over Adam I think ?

Hey, I'm sure there's a nice hunk somewhere in the world!

I believe the "hunks" have always won, I have no reason to believe this season will be any different. Maybe we'll be surprised this time.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

i dont see how the hunks could be any badder than they were in season 2 lol

for once it be nice if they didnt have hunks on the show

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Since when is it possible to have nice hunks?

I'm not a big fan of this show, but in past seasons, havent the hunks won? I remember in Larissa (?)'s season, she picked a hunk over Adam I think ?
    First time, Melana chose a "hunk" over Adam
    #2, Larissa chose a "hunk" over Brian W.
    When was show #3? Are they counting Adam's show, in which, hellyeah, he ended up picking the shopaholic beauty queen (Samantha, I believe it was) over the "average Janes"?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Picking on the hunks here is half the fun of the thing. When we know the names we certainly need individual threads. My memory from previous editions is that the hunks often have oddly shaped heads or craggy faces or unibrows or over-obvious beauty care product fetishes or vacant looks or some other obvious icky attribute piled on top of a muscular body. At least the way they cast them on this show. Then, on top of those physical attributes, they are frequently stupid or arrogant. But they still "win", because they are a match for the women cast.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

You nailed it, Krom. As much as I loathe the idea of quoting Paris Hilton, all I can say about those guys is, ew.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I thought the "hunks" were a bunch of gross, egotistical louts. Sorry I would not find ANY of them attractive from what we saw. There has to be one in there who is fairly nice though and that will be the one she picks.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

odd things I noticed about the hunks....

Ok, I was definitely annoyed with the hunks, as usual, but here's what I noticed.
    • most have tattoos, including one who has the area around his nipple tatooed. That had to hurt
    • at least one had nipple rings. (I really don't have a huge things for nipples, but they were definitely doing bare chest shots!)
    • These guys were a bit too muscular for me. I really don't like the "veins sticking out" thing if a guy is hugely muscular

Other than that, I think they were the usual hunks, bad attitude, not really all that hunky, mostly just muscular.

And really, why is it they totally ignore personality as part of hunkiness. I'd take Josh or Jesus-Josh over any of the hunks I've seen in that few minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast