+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Hunks!!!!

It's hard to work up much enthusiasm for guys who randomly shout "YEAH!" while driving in the dessert. And is it just me, or did they seem overly interested in each others bodies when they stopped for their afternoon iron supplement? To paraphrase Mom, I hope Anna dances with the ones that brought her.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    There are profiles on the hunks now. I think Mike looks alright and kind of gentlemanly decent.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Brad the Hunk

Brad, the hunk from Florida, works for a swimming pool company in the Tampa Bay area. He recently gave us a quote on a pool. I have it on good authority (my wife & step-daughter) that he is truly a hunk. He is much better looking than he appears on the show, and much less cocky & arrogant. Actually he is a very nice guy.
    He told us he was going to be on the show, that it was shot almost a year ago, & that he was still in touch with Anna. Sorry, that was all he would admit to.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nickster
    Brad, the hunk from Florida, works for a swimming pool company in the Tampa Bay area. He recently gave us a quote on a pool. I have it on good authority (my wife & step-daughter) that he is truly a hunk. He is much better looking than he appears on the show, and much less cocky & arrogant. Actually he is a very nice guy.
    He told us he was going to be on the show, that it was shot almost a year ago, & that he was still in touch with Anna. Sorry, that was all he would admit to.
    "Still in touch with Anna" is quite a lot... he must at least have lasted a while, if not been the final hunk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123