+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunks!!!!

SOOOOO not impressed with any of the hunks (ever) they've had on this show (anymore than I'd be impressed with anyone called a "hunk" in real life either) - this season looks just as bad. The shot of them driving the red cars across the sand . Muscles for brains, overly pumped up, primped, and filled with self-adoration. Nice temper on that one, too, huh? Punching his fist into the closet (?) Nice. BEWARE all you young'ens out there who go for looks over smarts: go for the nice, sweet guy with the stable career path who will listen to you and adore you, and avoid this type of guy altogether. (and yes, I realize I'm stereotyping here)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I'm not impressed by the hunks either.
    Very disappointing.

Hunks are hunks...supposed to be good lookin' but they really aren't all that and their attitude usually stinks! Oh well...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Hunks are hunks...supposed to be good lookin' but they really aren't all that and their attitude usually stinks! Oh well...

Ahh! One hundred percent agree with that statement.....and I will point out (again...) that they are just gross....with the vein popping out....

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Since when is it possible to have nice hunks?

I'm not a big fan of this show, but in past seasons, havent the hunks won? I remember in Larissa (?)'s season, she picked a hunk over Adam I think ?
    Jason from season 1 is the only nice 'hunk' I can think of, even though he wasn't that great-looking.

The 'hunks' have gone downhill in looks & personality since Season One. Yes, the hunk's role is to be pretty & vapid & make nice arm candy for the girl & say manufactured meanie things about the Joes. But as the franchise has progressed, the hunks have gotten increasingly uglier, stupider & crueler. I don't remember so much tattooed/pierced skin as this season, either. Yuk. This crop of so-called hunks (hunks of WHAT, I wonder??) have taken way too many steroids. You can tell by the aged way their skin looks & how ropy their muscles are. Also would 'splain the anger issues. I know it's supposed to be 'acting', but these boys seem to be enjoying it a tad too much.

Casting ugly, brutish non-charming 'hunks' will certainly make Anna's choice easier. I'd pick either Josh in a heartbeat over these louts.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Big yeah that on Josh. My daughter and I were ready to hurl when we saw those "hunks". Vanity is sooooo not appealing. Give me a sweet, quiet, unassuming man like Josh any day.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Casting ugly, brutish non-charming 'hunks' will certainly make Anna's choice easier. I'd pick either Josh in a heartbeat over these louts.
    Tell me about it... When they were doing interviews with the hunks before their "invasion", I was getting them confused with the "average" guy. Especially that Greg. Josh is much better looking than him, in particular, but most of them, anyday!

I think the producers are pulling for the Joes by bringing in not so hunky hunks.

Premium Member
    I agree that this group of "hunks" is anything but. I wouldn't give a single one of them the time of day. Anna seems to be genuinely sweet so I'm holding out a tiny little bit of hope that she will pick one of the Joes this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast