+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anna

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny
    I actually thought she was really fake.
    I think we all do. If she chooses an Average Joe she has been instructed to do so. And I would not rule that out. She is definately on here for exposure. It drips from every pore of this show. She is not the only one either.

FORT Regular
    She seemed ok as far as reality TV bimbo's go. Looks wise she is comparable to Melania but behind Larissa in my opinion.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    If she chooses an Average Joe she has been instructed to do so. And I would not rule that out.
    It wouldn't surprise me either. If they want to keep this series going, they're going to have to throw the "Joes" a bone.

I like her well enough. The show so far has keep my attention. Beauty wise I think she looks real and what's that word, home-grown.
    My hair is almost that color now, dyed, of course so maybe that's why I like her look.

We must not forget the camera adds 10 lbs. and she's not as skinny as we are used to seeing, I find that refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    We must not forget the camera adds 10 lbs. and she's not as skinny as we are used to seeing, I find that refreshing.
    Man... if we're gonna use that excuse... I wonder how much those models on America's Next Top Model weigh, and how much Lindsey Lohan weighs then...

I love her red hair and smile! But then again, I have red hair and I *do* smile!

OMG all the kissing she is doing with these guys is making me ill.

FORT Newbie
    Anna has her website at annathemodel.com .

I think she's far more genuine than either Melanomia or Larissa. If it's an act, she's got me fooled.

On the other hand... good God, woman! Bachelor Bob kissed less people than Anna, and was lambasted for it. She seems to have no problem pretty much mugging down with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    I think she's far more genuine than either Melanomia or Larissa. If it's an act, she's got me fooled.

On the other hand... good God, woman! Bachelor Bob kissed less people than Anna, and was lambasted for it. She seems to have no problem pretty much mugging down with anyone.
    Don't lose sleep over her kissing habits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast