+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dante

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I bet once he's eliminated that they won't pick him for the make-over. Too much work.

His crying after meeting her was ..... sad. Sad, embarrassing like..not sad, poor guy. I mean, it's NOT like you just had sex for the first time...you met a woman.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    I think this guy was recuited to be the odd ball. His "talent" was clearly contrived. I smell a big fat rat. Certainly he would have been in the first bus load if production did not want the freak character around. Anna let Matt and Damien go in favor of keeping this man? nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I think this guy was recuited to be the odd ball. His "talent" was clearly contrived. I smell a big fat rat. Certainly he would have been in the first bus load if production did not want the freak character around. Anna let Matt and Damien go in favor of keeping this man? nope.
    I'm smellin' it too, Dogbat. AJ lurves its pet actors. We do know that Dante studied acting at Grand Rapids Community College, and I could swear that I read somewhere that he once hosted some low-budget game show or reality show, but I can't find the reference anymore. All I got from a Google search was that a Dante Alighire played on a dodgeball team called the "Sumos", and that some other player called him a "Big Baby". Yup, that's gotta be him.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl39
    All I got from a Google search was that a Dante Alighire played on a dodgeball team called the "Sumos", and that some other player called him a "Big Baby". Yup, that's gotta be him.
    omg! I've watched quite a bit of Extreme Dodgeball and now that you mention it, I remember him!

Ok.. Plant. Plant. Plant.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    I think Nathan's glasses are fake too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123