+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Igor

Wow he seems really funny in real life, even though I dont watch this show. and he's very .... UNIQUE?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He's a raging pig! One thing that I find appalling, is when big guys take a huge pride in consuming everything around them.
    It's not cute, nor is it something that I find humorous. Food is not suppose to be gorged on in such a way that it's a "funny act", like Igorge did.

Also, another thing that bugs me... is when guys have their own names tattoo'd on themselves.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

igor an actor?

Igor is a bartender in NYC. We all know bartenders and waiters are often aspiring actors waiting for their big break, especially in New York, LA, Vegas, etc. My friend who has talked to a lot of these guys said Igor's last name is Zhivotsky (sp?) so that would make him the guy from the Sopranos. There can't be two of them who also look alike.

FORT Fogey
    OK, so there is a casting call for a reality show. Sag card members show up along with others seeking exposure or adventure. The producers scan the crowd for a well rounded cast of good guys, characters and freaks.

Igor, what can you do for us? Eat. Cool, stand over there.
    Dante, what is your angle? Sensitive freak. Cool stand over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He's a raging pig! One thing that I find appalling, is when big guys take a huge pride in consuming everything around them.
    It's not cute, nor is it something that I find humorous. Food is not suppose to be gorged on in such a way that it's a "funny act", like Igorge did.

Also, another thing that bugs me... is when guys have their own names tattoo'd on themselves.
    Good thing you don't have to date him

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    OK, so there is a casting call for a reality show. Sag card members show up along with others seeking exposure or adventure. The producers scan the crowd for a well rounded cast of good guys, characters and freaks.

Igor, what can you do for us? Eat. Cool, stand over there.
    Dante, what is your angle? Sensitive freak. Cool stand over there.
    Exactly. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. You know, everytime I watch this show (and my daughter always hears me during the finale yelling from the livingroom the SAME THING EVERY TIME), I vow, "I will never...EVER...watch this show again!" Then a few months later, I start to think, "Well, maybe they'll stop hiring actors. Maybe it'll be more 'real' next time". And I get sucked in - as usual - and the same sh*t happens again.

Well, on finale night, when I'm posting, "I will never watch this show again!", fellow FORT-ers, please remind me of this post and how of course I'll be watching it again.

Thank you for your support.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    Exactly. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. You know, everytime I watch this show (and my daughter always hears me during the finale yelling from the livingroom the SAME THING EVERY TIME), I vow, "I will never...EVER...watch this show again!" Then a few months later, I start to think, "Well, maybe they'll stop hiring actors. Maybe it'll be more 'real' next time". And I get sucked in - as usual - and the same sh*t happens again.

Well, on finale night, when I'm posting, "I will never watch this show again!", fellow FORT-ers, please remind me of this post and how of course I'll be watching it again.

Thank you for your support.
    Good luck. I have to watch this. Don't know why, just do.

These guys are not all actors. Matt, one of the first to go, posts in his thread and answers questions. Check it out. His name is ShootingBlanks. He said that he went to the casting call in hopes of an adventure and vacation. He felt that at least half of the guys were there for the same reason. Some were there for exposure for some thing or the other and of course we know there are some sag members as well. They are very easy to spot. He cannot divluge anything but can offer his opinion.

I am going on record here to say she was asked to choose a Joe since this would be a first and overdue. Just a hunch. She is not in this looking for love, certainly. Apparently no one knew what show they were being cast for until later in the process.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 07-04-2005 at 07:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123