+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Josh

I thought the same thing, Libgirl.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    Last night in one scene when he was talking, my first thought was "Which hunk is that?" Then I realized it was him! Man he is really hot.
    Libgirl, me too!!! Then I saw the name and realized it was him w/out the glasses and I was amazed at how HOT he looked!!! Even hotter than the first show!
    Although I would LOVE to see him win, I think he is too good for her since she went crazy over the hunks right away and started kissing the guys like it was nothing.

preview of josh and anna?

what preview are you talking about with her and josh kissing? am i missing something...i mean all i have seen her do is talk and talk and talk and kiss and kiss and kiss rocky

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim
    what preview are you talking about with her and josh kissing? am i missing something...i mean all i have seen her do is talk and talk and talk and kiss and kiss and kiss rocky
    I was confused about this too. I was sure I saw him French kissing her on the previews, but when he didn't have a date with her on the last show, I figured I must have imaged it. Hopefully it's for an upcoming show and he makes her forget all about Rocky. I read a post (in some thread) that commented on the camera angles during the kissing. It DOES look gross not sexy or romantic which reflects the rest of the show.

I think it will be in the future too. He is so not "average joe". Were I come from guys like him are pursued quite ruthlessly.... what could be wrong with him??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey
    He is definately cuter than the other Joes. Perhaps his short stature and quiet nature cast him. And they do need someone who can be a contender. He is the same height as Anna and though women don't seem to mind looking at the top of Tom Cruises head, it is not uncommon for women to be initially attracted to men taller than themselves. I know I would hate to tower over MrDogbat when I wear heels and I wear them often. Any incurable shoe freak does take notice of this no matter how shallow that may sound.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=coleslaw50]Libgirl, me too!!! Then I saw the name and realized it was him w/out the glasses and I was amazed at how HOT he looked!!! Even hotter than the first show!

Me three!!! Josh definitely is very good looking and cute. Man, those dimples are enough to make my heart melt.Sigh....and I noticed that he is really not that short. I have to admit that I was disappointed with Anna last night. First date with the hunk and she's French kissing him?? What's with that? However, the only consolation was that it was with Rocky - he was at least the more decent in the bunch.

Welcome to the FORT wowawee!

And welcome to the Josh Lurve train! All aboard!!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If *this* guy is "average", then I'm hanging out in all the wrong bars, and meeting all the wrong men. Cute (hell, GORGEOUS.... yeah, I said it!), funny (loved his take on the whole Carson/Michael thing), compassionate (his job certainly requires it). HE has trouble meeting women? Not buyin' it! Maybe he just hasn't met ME yet... heehee!
    Last edited by KatieKat; 07-14-2005 at 01:00 AM. Reason: booze, and spouting my nonsensical rhetoric

Hee hee, I just went back and looked at the first page picture. Josh had a make-over before this show, they made him look geeky instead of what he really looks like. Ahhh, I'm soooo disappointed, it isn't really reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast