+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Josh

I admit that I'm rooting for Josh...great dimples. I'm just hoping that he is not this season's Adam Mesh or Brian Worth.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

When I watched the show the other night - by the way my first for Average Joe - I remarked to my husband that I didn't see anything average about him. Definitely one that I will be pulling for.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

He's very cute, I think the only reason he's a Joe is because he doesn't really have a lot of confidence, he's kind of awkward.

gotta say that he looked SO good last night in the suit. Very nice, much better than the meathead 'hunks' they brought in.

Anna may not want him, but I'm sure he good use a little 'glitter'

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    gotta say that he looked SO good last night in the suit. Very nice, much better than the meathead 'hunks' they brought in.

Anna may not want him, but I'm sure he good use a little 'glitter'
    I get a feeling she likes him and it looks like next week she proves it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yup, he gets tongue in the promo. Good for him. I think he's adorable.

FORT Regular
    Josh is a good looking guy and Im scratching my head trying to figure out how he cant possibly make it to the end unless he trips up badly verbally along the way or does something stupid. I find it hard to believe he has a tough time meeting women.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasteroven1973
    Josh is a good looking guy and Im scratching my head trying to figure out how he cant possibly make it to the end unless he trips up badly verbally along the way or does something stupid. I find it hard to believe he has a tough time meeting women.

The only reason I can think of why Josh is in Average Joe is that he is very short and someone mentioned here, a bit awkward. But he definitely is good looking and with brains.

FORT Regular
    He is short but I dont think he is very short meaning he is taller then most women. I believe Matt said he was around 5'7 or 5'8. I read somewhere recently that your average American guy is about 5'9 1/2 and your average women is about 5'4 or 5'5 ish so he isnt exactly a midget. He may be a little awkward but if your cute enough a lot of people will find that endearing. Just based on the general quaility(in terms of looks) of the contestants in the past on AJ he just stands out above most of them significantly in the looks department in my opinion. Based on the AJ standard of the past he is decidedly "above average". It just surprises me to see him on the show because of that.
    Last edited by Toasteroven1973; 07-12-2005 at 12:16 PM.

Last night in one scene when he was talking, my first thought was "Which hunk is that?" Then I realized it was him! Man he is really hot.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast