+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Josh

Wow! He is cute. I would've dated him IRL.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

He is a doll! If Anna doesn't want him, I'll take him! Wonder why he has so much trouble dating. Maybe he was a fat kid? He didn't seem like he was abnormally short. He seems like a keeper to me
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Josh is my odds-on favorite to win this! maybe this is the time an actual average joe gets the girl!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    This could be the guy she crushes when she picks the himbo in the finals.
    I get a sneaking suspicion you are right! Ugh... I really do NOT like the hunks, but then again I have always had an offbeat sense of attractiveness. Now Josh has alot going for him. I noticed when they scanned the guys without shirts he actually has a nice body too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Newbie

Josh

Went to KU and HS with Josh and he has never been fat or anything like that (he had shoulder-length hair through KU), in fact, my ex made out with him - She says that the chick would think that Josh is a GOOD kisser. Josh is just too real for most girls and that, like many of us, is his downfall.

-Late

Welcome to FORT ccsells! Thanks for the info!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie

hey

No problem.

I'm such a non-closet reality tv fan. My ultimate would be the Amazing race but I have no gimmick. O well.

Wow, in the game I matched most with him - and he looked good last night! I was wondering what was going on having him there as 'average'. But I guess it shows average is good, and less 'freaky' (except, of course, for the carnival freak )

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Um, yeah, so not like his photo. That is supposed to be a geek?? C'mon now. I'd be all over him like white on rice, he is so cute!

I thought he was far better looking on the show than he is in this publicity shot.
    I'd say he's above average looking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast