+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joshua

Lookswise, he has potential, but the Mr. Peepers routine has got to go.

If a strange man came lumbering at me like that, I'd pepper spray him first, and ask questions later.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl39
    Lookswise, he has potential, but the Mr. Peepers routine has got to go.

If a strange man came lumbering at me like that, I'd pepper spray him first, and ask questions later.

Wow, I'll tell ya, I could not believe the makeover last night. What a vast improvement.
    ~*~ Maji *~

I missed the makeover and NBC doesn't have the pictures up! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Yup, with donuts!!

Am I weird/alone in thinking that the makeover on Joshua was NOT a 'make-better'?

Yeah, I guess he looks . . .cleaner. Looks like he's ready for Nashville, now. But . . .wahhh! I miss the long hair/beard on him. Generally I prefer clean-shaven men with well-kept hair but on SOME men, the happy Messiah look fits. Joshua was one. His long hair & beard made him distinctive . . .now he's just . . .blah. Who would've guessed that his face under all that hair was so chubby, with the rest of him so thin? He doesn't look like a man who's had a haircut & a shave--he looks like a totally different man! And not a better one, IMHO.

I LIKE the Jesus look on the right guy.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Am I weird/alone in thinking that the makeover on Joshua was NOT a 'make-better'?

Yeah, I guess he looks . . .cleaner. Looks like he's ready for Nashville, now. But . . .wahhh! I miss the long hair/beard on him. Generally I prefer clean-shaven men with well-kept hair but on SOME men, the happy Messiah look fits. Joshua was one. His long hair & beard made him distinctive . . .now he's just . . .blah. Who would've guessed that his face under all that hair was so chubby, with the rest of him so thin? He doesn't look like a man who's had a haircut & a shave--he looks like a totally different man! And not a better one, IMHO.

I LIKE the Jesus look on the right guy.
    Maybe on the right guy. I actually thought it was a great improvement for him...but that is just me. My husband is quite a bit of the "Jesus" look except his hair is not that long. Maybe that is why I don't care for it.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    I missed the makeover and NBC doesn't have the pictures up! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I found a snap of it for you!

~*~ Maji *~

But . . .wahhh! I miss the long hair/beard on him.
    Here's another who would have prefered he keep the moustache and beard. He definitely needed all his hair (facial and head) trimmed up, but to do away with all of it...?? Why, Oh Why mess with a good thing?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    At least he has a chin... sometimes when you take off the beard you discover there's nothing under it...
    I can only judge by the pics since I can't get the show, but to me he also looked better before.

FORT Regular
    Joshua looked a lot better after the makeover in my opinion. He is a good looking man under all that hair and beard. Wasn't really bad looking with it. He seems like a nice guy that hides himself behind the beard and long hair with goofy antics.

FORT Fogey
    Am I weird/alone in thinking that the makeover on Joshua was NOT a 'make-better'?(
    I like men in pony tails. A shorter pony tail would have looked good.

His after hair is a throw back to the late 60's early 70's. Men just don't wear Beetle hair anymore. Well, apparently Joshua will now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast