+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron C

eww, not my type at all

so what's with all these athletes?

want to make the joes tough since last year they got thier butts kicked in dodge ball

FORT Regular
    I really liked this guys answers. Lose the glasses, put on a little weight, and get a better hair cut and we might have something here.

I think this guy actually has potential. He seems like a nice guy, even though his look is a little off.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He needs better glasses and a shorter neck. And a better haircut. Oh, and some weightgain pills.

Other than that...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I really like this guy. It seems like it's just a bad photograph. If you look at the video on the official website, he comes across very well.

A smart guy with a sense of humor and very cute in a geeky kind of way!

Go Aaron C!

My sister would love this guy. He's got an earnestness about him which seems endearing. I couldn't date a man with a smaller @$$ than mine, so I'd like him better with a bit more... bulk... but other than that he's a keeper, and will stick around for a while, I think.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

He seems like a very centered, sweet guy, and he's in my top 3, along with Josh and Chuck. He's got a nice, subtle sense of humor, without being over-the-top like some of the other guys. I also like that he's spontaneous and enjoys travel. One of my own dreams would be schlepping around the world for six months or more, just seeing the historical sites and trying the local cuisine.

Hia build doesn't bother me at all. I actually have a thing for tall, slender, slightly geeky guys. He could use a better haircut, but that's easily accomplished. All in all, I think he's one of the best of the Joes, and I hope he'll go far.

There's something about him that makes me think of Dick Sargent (second Darren on the original Bewitched). I know, my age is showing.

Aaron would look better without the little white flash glares on his glasses. Couldn't a professional photographer do better than that?

Exactly, Lucy Van Pelt. (Love your nic, BTW!)

Even someone with a moderate knowledge of Photoshop could have fixed the "glare factor". Is NBC that hard up for web designers these days? LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12