+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt

Matt

"I can pick up most skills with little-to-no effort."

ANNA calls Matt, "Quiet"

Matt is 27, lives in Illinois and is an online developer

How would you describe your ideal woman?
    Short. Brunette. Uses profanity. Drinks beer. Doesn't smoke. Likes rock & punk. Sarcastic. Intelligent (but not smarter than me). Independent (needs to have a job and NOT live with her parents). Can enjoy a night of bumming around every once in a while, and doesn't need to be "wined & dined" constantly. Not catty/judgemental. Isn't attention-starved. Thinks I totally rule.

What is the perfect first date?

Something casual where you can be sociable. The whole "dinner & a movie" thing is a joke. Head to a local bar. Throw back some drinks to loosen up. Catch a good live act, and see where the night takes you. I'm not a big fan of planning things out - it ends up more fun if you have a general idea of what to do, but mostly just wing it. Spontaneity is key.

What is something about you that people might be surprised to find out?
    I'm always right about everything.

What is your most unique quality?
    I willingly got both of my toenails on my big toes permanently removed, simply because I was too lazy to cut them anymore (they grew way faster than the other nails for some reason)....

How would your best friend describe you?
    Ultra-talented. Wildly intelligent. Witty. Sarcastic. Charming as hell. Motivated. Passionate. Argumentative. Playful.

What was your worst dating experience ever?
    Honestly, I've never had a bad date. Before I go on a date with someone, I usually know them well enough to make the best out of any situation that could come up....
    Last edited by fluff; 06-02-2005 at 11:08 PM.

I actually liked this guy until I read

I willingly got both of my toenails on my big toes permanently removed

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Is it just me or is his ideal date Cyndi Lauper....?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

What is something about you that people might be surprised to find out?
    I'm always right about everything.

What is your most unique quality?
    I willingly got both of my toenails on my big toes permanently removed, simply because I was too lazy to cut them anymore (they grew way faster than the other nails for some reason)....
    Call me crazy but I think the whole toenail removal thingy belongs under the "What is something about you that people might be surprised to find out?"
    question...

This guy might last for a while in the competition. He looks like one of the better looking ones of the group. He could have money if he's a computer guy. Wonder if the whole narcissism thing is really how he is or if he's giving goofy answers because he thinks the questions are dumb. Hmmm. . . I think this guy makes it to at least final 6.

No big toenails????
    I hope they don't show us his feet.
    YUCK

FORT Fan
    How would you describe your ideal woman?
    Short. Brunette. Uses profanity. Drinks beer. Doesn't smoke. Likes rock & punk. Sarcastic. Intelligent (but not smarter than me). Independent (needs to have a job and NOT live with her parents). Can enjoy a night of bumming around every once in a while, and doesn't need to be "wined & dined" constantly. Not catty/judgemental. Isn't attention-starved. Thinks I totally rule.
    interesting... No woman will ever be like that.

I like him. I would have loved him while I was still in my 20's, and he would've loved me too - in my 20's I was almost exactly his ideal woman, except for the short thing. And I'll reserve judgement regarding him being more intelligent than me and thinking he totally rules.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I hope his ego isn't as inflated as those answers make it seem. The toenail thing is just plain weird!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Always right about everything? Delusional much?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast