+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Matt - thanks for sharing some inside scoop. You really are adorable and seem like a really nice guy. Too bad this debacle made you miss BB. Good luck to you! I hope you keep posting here

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Three years (well, two now - since the show taped so long ago)...

That actually became an issue this year, as I was one of 20 Big Brother semi-finalists from the Midwest region. They couldn't end up pushing me along cuz of AJ....

Oh, and before you're like, "Jesus, will this kid ever stop!!!", Big Brother is the ONLY reality show I ever applied to besides AJ4. It's also the only one that I ever have really "wanted" to be on (just cuz I'm fairly confident I could win). I apply every year to that show. But I don't, like, send out applications to every single reality show or anything like that. Not at all...
    Sorry to hear that you couldn't do Big Brother. That would have been a fantastic show, I'm sure.

Doesn't the producer of your show work for the same people that do Big Brother - FreemantleMedia?

You should give him a call maybe.

Three years (well, two now - since the show taped so long ago)...
    Sheesh! That stinks! There must be some way to get around it, though. I mean, we're seeing freaking Omarosa on every damned channel these days.

You would have been great on Big Brother, so I hope you'll try again. Show them your toes, and you'll be a shoo-in. Like, a male Nakomis (who SHOULD have won). Heh!

JR.
    Matt, you're way too normal to be on this show, consider yourself lucky

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Trying to address everyone here - sorry if I left anyone out....

perennialprince - I dunno why it took so long. It was supposed to air in Fall 2004, then Spring 2005, and just kept getting pushed back. In regards to your other question, I have been in email contact with people from the show, but I haven't like visited their hometowns or anything...

Lucy van Pelt - Thanks! Yeah, no worries - I'm doin' just fine over here!...

Marleybone - Haha - I guess primetime just wasn't ready for my reckless debauchery!...

Dogbat - I agree with most of what you said. Definitley. As far as if anyone took it "seriously" - when I was there, about half the people were in my boat....just riding out the adventure, the free vacation, and the unique life experience. Is that "serious"? - I dunno! ...

marybethp - "Adorable" - ha! Are you ripping on me? I took a lot of flak for that from my friends. Of course one of the two things they show me saying all night is calling her "adorable" when I first meet her. God, I'm such a douchebag! I SWEAR to you that I'm NOT a "quiet" or "shy" person at all, as they made me seem....

Elainica - Not sure about the producers being the same. I know that the casting people at BB definitely did contact NBC's legal department (or so I was told), and I couldn't get out of my contract...

angelgirl39 - This whole "toe" thing has been so bizarre. I never found it odd until going on the show, and now in EVERY radio/print/media interview I do, it's like the MAJOR focus of conversation. hahah - I guess I really AM a freak!!!

JR. - Too "normal", eh? Dare I say......"average"?

Awww Matt You're so cute!

Will you be my average Joe?

LOL

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    Awww Matt You're so cute!

Will you be my average Joe?
    Haha - sure thing, darlin'!....

Are you an SK, Callie? - I dated an SK at college for quite a while....

FORT Fogey
    Shoot Thanks for answering. I guess some of these guys must have taken the bait and fell pray to the hunks. Oh my.

Another question.

In your opinion, of course. Is Dante playing a role? Do you think he was chosen to play the sensitive super geek. He must have an agenda and designs on something in the media.

Thanks.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    marybethp - "Adorable" - ha! Are you ripping on me? I took a lot of flak for that from my friends. Of course one of the two things they show me saying all night is calling her "adorable" when I first meet her. God, I'm such a douchebag! I SWEAR to you that I'm NOT a "quiet" or "shy" person at all, as they made me seem....

Bwahahaha! No, I really wasn't ripping on you. I'm not that clever. I just think you are a good looking guy, aka adorable in my book. I wish we had a chance to see more of your personality. It's obvious from your posting here that you are quite normal! Do you know who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Pretty shocking that she kept Dante instead of you, Matt.

I'm sure she did that without any goading from the producers. /end sarcasm
    Ya think??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread