+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

I thought it was a real shame Matt got cut.
    He's another Joe that I thought was far better than "average" as far as looks are concerned.

I think Anna made good choices all round to be honest.

I can't remember seeing Matt too much during the episode and I made sure to keep an eye out for him as well. I would assume (emphasis on the word assume) that it was indicative of the fact that Matt wasn't providing the cameras with too much to work with and certainly Anna didn't get enough from him to keep him around.

Good luck to Matt - probably a good thing that you're done because you may not want it to blemish your rock star status in the future.

You may meet Constantine at the Reality shindigs and get him to join you guys.

Pretty shocking that she kept Dante instead of you, Matt.

I'm sure she did that without any goading from the producers. /end sarcasm
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm sure she did that without any goading from the producers. /end sarcasm
    heheh....

Matt, I'm so glad you're posting here! Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, and that you really did go into the experience with a healthy, realistic attitude.

I was vastly disappointed that you got cut, but I'm not entirely surprised, since this show has a long, tawdry history of production interference. For heaven's sake, the poor girl was CRYING at the end, when she had to eiminate Bill and you. How much more obvious can it get? I guess they figure they could get more cheap laughs out of the dancing fat guys and the wacko nutcase guys.

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to post, and personally I think it would be great fun to see you on another reality show. How long would NBC make you wait before you could try out for another series?

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl39
    How long would NBC make you wait before you could try out for another series?
    Three years (well, two now - since the show taped so long ago)...

That actually became an issue this year, as I was one of 20 Big Brother semi-finalists from the Midwest region. They couldn't end up pushing me along cuz of AJ....

Oh, and before you're like, "Jesus, will this kid ever stop!!!", Big Brother is the ONLY reality show I ever applied to besides AJ4. It's also the only one that I ever have really "wanted" to be on (just cuz I'm fairly confident I could win). I apply every year to that show. But I don't, like, send out applications to every single reality show or anything like that. Not at all...

so Matt, you guys filmed this a year ago?!?!?!? really?

why so long to get it on the air?

and, since they sent you home so early, did you keep in touch with any of the guys in the house and do you have a good idea of what happened after you left????

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Welcome to the board, Matt. Sorry you got cut, but I guess since it didn't break your heart, it's okay.

Premium Member
    Matt, I just watched this again and you were definitely one of the better looking guys. I wish you would have gotten more air time.

FORT Fogey
    ShootingBlanks How nice to have an insider posting. Thanks.

I just watched this show today. I had not seen an Average Joe previously but get the gist. I do understand what you mean about Anna not having free rein on the eliminations. I posted my take in the show discussion thread. I think this is the case with all dating shows. Production has to ensure entertainment so the characters, drama queens and hot heads always stay around long past it is reasonable to think they are a contender. Got that part. They probably ask the chooser if he or she has a connection with anyone and keep them, of course.

Judging from the previews this is as staged as a reality show gets. Well, no. Hell's Kitchen has the corner on that market.

Since you left so early I assume you kept in contact enough to know who the winner is, if there is one. One of these days someone is going to walk away. Well, if the contract allows that. Can they?

You did not meet any hunks, correct? How utterly ridiculous that they tore apart the Average Joe's rooms. Everyone knew this was scripted so did anyone take this seriously? Or any other bullying from the hunks? I would think, when the camera's were off everyone would have a good laugh together over the staged drama. True?

My guess is that she is asked to pick a Joe and does. Josh would be my hunch. I know you cannot answer this. I just want to go on record. I could be one of my non psychic flashes, however. I have many.

+ Reply to Thread