+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    had the Joes, or Anna, seen the previous Average Joes? That is, did they have any idea that "hunks" might be coming?
    There were a few Joes who did not ever see the previous installments of the show, but since there were a number that HAD seen the other shows, word spread quickly amongst all of us what the "twists" have been in the past (hunks, fat suit, etc)....

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    since there were a number that HAD seen the other shows, word spread quickly amongst all of us what the "twists" have been in the past (hunks, fat suit, etc)....
    That's good. The fat suit killed me!

Did you all audition for 'Average Joe' or did you audition for 'reality show, extras needed ' like I see in my local paper? It seems that shows like Survivor and American Idol that have a HUGE fan following advertise that's what you're trying out for, but the shows with less ratings (like For Love or Money, Average Joe, etc.) don't seem to. And, is it an open casting call or the type where you send in a tape that says why you should be on their reality show?

Thanks!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    There were a few Joes who did not ever see the previous installments of the show, but since there were a number that HAD seen the other shows, word spread quickly amongst all of us what the "twists" have been in the past (hunks, fat suit, etc)....
    I wonder what new twists they will put in... guess they could leave the hunks, but the fat suits definitely wouldn't work if people are looking for them. Well, that's exactly the kind of question you can't answer, but thanks for the answer above. This is so much fun, having you visit FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Did you all audition for 'Average Joe' or did you audition for 'reality show, extras needed ' like I see in my local paper?....Is it an open casting call or the type where you send in a tape that says why you should be on their reality show?
    Hi, Charity...

I was the only contestant chosen to be on the show that got picked from an application video that was sent in. Everyone else was either "hand-picked" or came to open casting calls. I was told there was 1,200 + applicants overall....

I personally knew it was Average Joe, but several contestants did not. Many of the open calls they were saying was for something called "Escape Your Life". It wasn't until just before finals in LA that they were told what the show really was.....

Matt, this might be something you can't divulge, but why is the show subtitled, "The Joes Strike Back"?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Matt, this might be something you can't divulge, but why is the show subtitled, "The Joes Strike Back"?
    You'll see when it airs that there's a LOT more stress put on the fact that the Joes have to beat out the Hunks. I don't wanna give away too much about it, but right off the bat it's a lot more competitive and there's a lot more emphasis on the whole "Joes vs Hunks" angle, and getting a Joe to win out in the end....

I'd rather a Joe than a Hunk in real life anyway. Guess I'm a normal woman!

Matt-
    Over in the 'Igor' thread, someone thinks he was in The Sopranos. I'm guessing the answer is no. Do you know?

NO clue about the Igor thing. If that's true, I haven't heard it!....

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    . Wants a girl who doesn't smoke but does curse? Weirdo.
    Cursing doesn't stink,at least...I'm in the category with AJane and Texi...if I were younger, this guy would have fallen in love with me, except I can do the thing now and then, for sure!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread